Chapter 49

Jason's POV (30 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER YALL)

"Finally, I can't believe it. We actually did it." Justin cheerfully says doing a little dance in his seat while we were going back home after we adopted the twins.

Yes, I said it we finally adopted the twins after two weeks, they're finally ours but still they haven't called me "dad" yet. I don't know if there's something wrong with me or them but I need to find-

"Bae, what's wrong?" Justin asks rubbing my thigh. I sigh tightening my hands around the wheel. I shake my head giving him a fake smile to keep everything cool.

"I'm so happy, aren't you happy?" I bite my lip forcing a laugh.

"Yup, I truly am." He smiles closing his eyes. I nodded in return looking at the front mirror to glance at them. I saw that both of them pretty much looked like they were passed out. I would be too, they took so long with everything but at least we got what we deserved.

"So congrats to the new McCann's, huh babes?" Justin looks back but then when seeing they're both sleeping he awkwardly turns his head again.

"So how about we go out for lunch today you know for celebration?" He nods really loving the idea.

"Can we go somewhere fancy like Kelsey's?" He pouts giving the puppy dog eyes. I huff not really liking that idea.

"Can't we go just go to somewhere like the Subway? I don't like it to be stared at." I shrugged making a turn.

"Behave and no one will." He shrugs looking at his window.

"I do behave, I'm not a five year old. You know." He laughs looking at me. "What? What's so funny?" I roll my eyes stopping at a red light.

"Nothing, let's just go home."

"Fine be that way. I still wanna go to the Subway." When I said that he gives me a look.

"Jason, seriously stop it. We already know you're gonna take me to Kelsey's because you're..." He whispers the last part so I couldn't really hear it well.

"What? I didn't hear the last part?" I start driving again when the light goes green.

"Because you're whipped." He chuckles making me blush a little because it was true.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes parking the car in front of our house.

"Did I mention how much I love my husband to you?" He winks pecking my lips before getting out of the car. I couldn't help but to slap his ass before he went.

---

"My heart can't take, I can't believe you did all this without even telling us." Mom said as she smiled towards Phoenix and Camila. I shrugged drinking my coffee. I've noticed I drink a lot of coffee since we had kids. "So did you take their last name? Like full I mean?" She grins sitting beside me.

"If you mean dropping theirs then yeah I did." She nodded understanding then snapping her fingers. "So how did you guys find them?" She whispers to me a bit loudly.

"Don't you watch the news, doll? Jason saved them remember?" Mama whispers back to her.

"Oh right, I forgot about that." She awkwardly grins going back to the twins that were sitting on the floor.

"How's Justin feeling, still sick?" I nodded drinking my coffee again.

"He's feeling weak after the cold, he's sleeping so that's why he's not here right now." She nodded looking at me for a moment. "What?"