Chapter 21

40 votes for the next update, don't forget to vote👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Justin's POV

I open the front door letting myself in, I sigh in relief that my job was done for today.

I went to the living room hearing Jason's laugh, that made a smile to my face.

"Hey," I smile sitting beside him. He nods watching Drake. "What's so funny?" I ask looking at Drake seeing he's trying his best to stand up but he can't making him fall on his butt.

"He's trying to get up for 15 minutes now but he's miserably failing each time." He chuckles still looking at Drake.

I looked at Drake, he gave up crawling to me, looking up at me making baby noises.

"Awwww! Come to daddy." I cooed him picking him up kissing his cheeks.

"You know they're gonna get mixed up in the future if you keep calling yourself that." Jason smirks telling me.

"I'm not gonna gonna be called 'dad' you can take that name." I give him a duck face.

"Like that's ever gonna happen." He mumbles under his breath. I feel Drake rubbing my neck with his hands making me confused.

"What's wrong, babe? Why are you rubbing my neck?" I ask him touching my neck.

"Oh fuck, he's curious about those hickeys on your neck." Jason laughs loudly.

I give him a glare, scoffing putting Drake on my lap. "And that's why I bought myself makeup."

Jason stops his laughing looking at me. "I didn't know you were that gay." He jokes. That was it for me I hit his head with the back of my hand hard, I go up to hit him again but he holds my head not letting me.

"Okay, okay, stop." He smiles picking up Drake from my lap.

Drake looked so confused going back and forth to us.

"You made him uncomfortable, look at him." Jason says as Drake wiggles out of his hold.

"He just wants to crawl and not sit down, would you chill?" I scoffed crossing my arms.

"Whatever," he whispers crossing his legs tapping his fingers on his lap.

We sat there for 5 minutes nothing but silence and awkwardness. So I broke the silence speaking up.

"Where's Cailin?"

"Sleeping."

"Did you feed her?"

"Yes."

"Did you change her?"

"Are you trying to make conversation because it's really not working out." He rolls his eyes.

I frown looking down at my hands.

---

Jason's POV

I feel a hand rub through my hair, now through my neck I turn around lazily seeing Drake playing with his feet.

"Mmmm, boy why did you wake me up?" I whine putting him on my chest rubbing his back, starching my muscles.

He baby talks with me, I nod my head letting him know I understand why he did it. I chuckle kissing his head after seconds passed I smell food coming from downstairs, I quickly get up but being careful as Drake was in my arms.

I slowly walk downstairs hearing the sound of plates being replaced on the table. I yawn making my way faster to downstairs.

As I make it to the kitchen I see Justin mixing something in a bowl, I think it's salad, seeing many, many foods place on the table, I drool down just looking at it.