Chapter 7

Jason's POV

I rub Drake's head as he was sleeping, I look at Cailin she's wide awake, her hands going up and down. She's been awake awhile now. I know she misses Justin just as much as I do, if I had came home a little bit sooner this would have never had happened.

I rub my eyes wiping the tears off my eyes. Me crying won't get me anywhere that's what I learnt from last time.

"Hey, you ready?" I see Xander coming in asking me. I take a glass that was on the table throwing it at his face.

"Get the hell out!" He squeaked getting out. I rub my face up and down sighing deeply.

I lay on the bed looking at the twins. "I'll always be here for you babies, okay?" I kiss their heads picking them up cuddling them in my arms. I stand up walking out of the room seeing the glass I broke all shattered on the ground.

"Be useful and clean this shit up," I glare at Xander as he was sitting on the ground looking at me.

"I'm not your maid,"

"You already are on my killing list, but for my Children's sake you're still alive, so get your ass up and clean this mess up." I walk passing by him without giving two fucks.

---

"I haven't called your mom yet or my moms, I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I can't even protect you." I sniffle looking at his body on the hospital bed. Don't get me started with the things they put in him.

"Maybe I should just let you go, I'm sure there's someone better than me out there, scratch that way better than me." I careless his cheeks speaking to him.

"All I do is put you in the hospital." I lick my lips looking at the twins.

"I'm pretty sure, they won't even notice I'm gone. You're a better dad than me anyways." I hear someone clapping behind me seeing it's Charlie. Insert eye roll.

"What happened to you? You seem dead in the head," He chuckled taking a seat next Justin's bed.

"I'm not in the mood, get out," I point to the door with my thumb.

"It's deja vu all over again," he gives me a small smile.

I clear my throat getting up from the seat going to the bathroom locking the door, I take a deep breath opening the sink throwing water at my face. I dry myself off unlocking the door getting out.

"Stop, talking bitch!" I hear someone in the room, I saw a guy pinning Charlie against the wall choking him.

"Hey! What fuck? Get off of him!" I shove him off of him.

"You!" He points at me grabbing my shirt.

"Do I know you?" I shove his dirty hands off me.

"You killed her, you killed my sister." He growls shoving me against the wall.

"Your whore of a sister, stabbed my boyfriend!" I yell punching him in the nose.

Charlie gasps trying to get out but I grabbed him, making him look at me. "Tell this to anyone and you'll pay." I shove him off.

He nodded quickly getting out of the room. The guy was on the ground groaning trying to make his nose stop from bleeding, I punch his sides getting my gun out to finish him off.

"Jason, stop! You don't want to do this." I hear Charlie's voice but I ignore him pointing the gun on his head.

"Think about the twins, they don't want their father, to be away from them, do they?" He softly says making me crack.