45.

Jack's P.O.V

"We have to hurry!" I yelled as we raced to the hospital. Eugene held Hiccup in his arms, making sure to hold what was left of his leg in one hand, and his head on the other. He was losing blood fast, little droplets splashing on the pavement, but I hope we could make it before it was too late. Merida, on the other hand, and doing okay. She could walk on her own, but she was still shivering and had to consistently lean on Punzie's shoulder to steady herself from passing out. Her entire face was blue, and her hair lost its buoyancy, going flat and reaching her waist.

"Which hospital are we going to?!" Kristoff asked, carrying an unconscious Anna in his arms. Her skin had turned pale and her lips were slightly bruised and blue. Slashes and marks decorated her skin and little droplets of her own blood dropped into the pavement. Kristoff gently took off his jacket and placed it around Anna, so she wouldn't get as cold.

"Burgess Hospital," I replied. "Once we get the other settled, we have to find Eragna and Pitch."

We burst through the hospital doors, demanding for Nurses and Doctors immediately. Some people dressed in white uniforms came with stretchers and placed Merida, Hiccup and Anna on, carting them away and disappearing around a corner.

Once we had been reassured that they were secured and had proper Doctors, we all dashed outside and looked around. There were no cars, because by now it was way past midnight. You could hear the sound of crickets echoing in the night, the only light source were the buildings above us, where people were partying all night long.

"Where do you think Eragna and Pitch could have gone? " Eugene asked.

"They could be anywhere!" Punzie exclaimed. "They could be in another state for all we know!"

"I know where he is," Hiro said.

We all turned to him. "Where are they?" I asked.

"Well..."

~flashback~

Hiro's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked, as Pitch dragged me across the field.

"I need to show you something broken of mine," he said. "Something I think only you can fix."

"And you promise you know where my brother is?" I asked, slightly tugging my arm.

"Yes, yes," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'll tell you where he is after you help me fix this."

He guided me to the gym, behind the stage, where there were massive,curtains that hid anything inside from prying eyes. Slowly, Pitch lifted open the curtain, revealing a large portal-like metal machine. It had large rubies embedded around the perimeter and you could see how intricate the designs and the programming was just by looking at it,

"Woah," I awed, running my hands along the cold, smooth metal. "What is this?"

"This, my Friend," Pitch said. "Is the RDADAHG!"

"The RDADhuh?" I asked, confused. "Like, how a baby pronounced their dad? Dada?"

"The name sounds lame when you put it that way," Pitch sighed. "But what it actually does is pretty cool."

He walked over to it and traced his hand over one of the gems, inspecting the dust. "This baby can travel across different dimensions. It's the only one of its kind, and with the right wiring and programming, you can actually travel back in time."

"Time travel is a thing?!" I exclaimed.

"Just as real as the ground and the sky," he smiled. "But the thing is, I don't know how it Programme it."

He handed me a piece of paper with a simple programming that I knew how to do.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

He smiled. "You're such a clever boy, Hiro. Just like your Brother. The catch is, that if you manage to help me Programme this machine, then I'll show you where your Brother is. If not, then I'll torture you the same way U did to him."

I took a step back and looked at the sheets if programming paper.

"Fine," I said. "I'll do it."

~Flashback Ends~

Jack's P.O.V

"So if they're in the school, then that means..."

"Yes," Hiro said. "Pitch and Eragna will travel back in time to when Elsa and Eragna were born."

"Elsa and Eragna were born separately?" Kristoff asked, confused.

"No," Hiro explained. "They are what you call Odynemtis Twins. One is born inside the other. Like another soul. Another human living in another. Like a parasite, but not that noticeable. Pitch is going to travel back in time..."

"And kill Elsa, so that Eragna can be free."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
So here's another chapter, I hoped you all enjoyed it. And also, thanks so much for 2.44k reads! You guys are the best! So what do you think of this chapter? And what do you think will happen when Pitchand Eragna go through the time machine?

So yes! If you did enjoy this chapter, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!      
                                              ~CHOCO