Crystal.

Wooooow. I'm just mad this girl faked her death...SMH. <<<<

 Anyways, chapter upppp! The truth comes out to only one of the characters...possibly Rated R? :)

 OMFG. Sorry if it's kinda awkward...I swear. I'm not the type to write THAT freaky.

*NOTE: PLAY SONG ON SIDE.*

___________________________________________________

  [Monologue #35]

  He loves me in a way I can't love back...I know it hurts him because I've never told him I loved him in the whole two years of dating. I know how it feels to be in love, but have it taken for granted. There's no resolution for my excuses 'cause I'm know losing a battle that isn't as silent as the notes from the sounds of our music...

___________________________________________________

   {Cadyn's House, 9:01 pm}

   (Cadyn's P.O.V.)

  I laid in my bed, exhausted from all my singing nerves. As of right now, I give up trying to hide. I'm fucking Jas'marieé Shawnee Lyric Nicole Gutierrez. No point in hiding it now. I was about to close my eyes and sleep until my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Sevarion's name on my Caller ID. I picked it up, annoyed by that fight from earlier.

  Cadyn: (dull voice) Hello?

  Sevarion: Hey...I heard you killed it at the Open Mic.

  Cadyn: Yeah...YOLO.

  Sevarion: (laughs a little) Wow...Are you still mad about earlier?

  Cadyn: Yes.

  Sevarion: I'm sorry, babe. I just had a lot on my mind.

  Cadyn: You always do.

  Sevarion: Please tell me you forgive me?

  Cadyn: Why should I forgive you?

  Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I got up and went to the door and opened it. There Sevarion stood, holding a blue and yellow teddy bear with 'I Love You' on the stomach. I smiled at him and hung up my phone.

  Sevarion: Because I love you.

  Cadyn: (blushing) You're so sweet.

  Sevarion: I know. Can I stay over for the night?

  Cadyn: Sure. I don't mind.

  We walked near the kitchen and he sat down.

 Cadyn: Hungry?

 Sevarion: A little bit. What you got?

 Cadyn: I made some empanadas a few days ago, but I never ate them.

 Sevarion: Oh yessss! Lemme get some!

  I laughed and put the empanadas in the microwave. I sat on Sevarion's lap as he played with my love handles. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. It was a perfect picture moment. I snapped out of my thoughts as he finally spoke to me.

  Sevarion: Cadyn, do you really love me?

  Cadyn: Why do you ask?

  Sevarion: Because you never tell me you do. I just feel like a waste.

  Cadyn: I'm sorry you feel that way. You know that I do. (eyes begin paining) OWWW!

  Sevarion: Your eyes?