📚 Schooltime 📚

//Chloe's POV\\

Today was the day! Mommy and Daddy were sending me and Addie to school. It was a school that would help us learn about the history of peculiars and it will help us learn how to control our peculiarities. It is a school full of peculiars and peculiars only. Addie didn't want to go to school because she didn't like leaving Mommy and Daddy. I told her that it would be fun. We would both be in the same class so she won't be lonely. Mommy and Daddy walked us to the school building and that's when they kissed us both on the forehead before waving goodbye. Everyday after they waved goodbye, Daddy would wrap his arm around Mommy as they walked back home. I found it sweet but Addie thought it was disgusting. We entered the school building and it was huge. We found our classroom and was greeted by a woman named Ms. Wren. She said she was an Ymbryne just like Miss Peregrine was. Me and Addie introduced ourselves to Miss Wren and she let us pick our seats. 

We were going to learn about our parents and how their lives were before they became parents. Back when they were teenagers. We were given these special books that allowed us to read about our parents and there was pictures too. And they moved! It was awesome! Me and Addie began reading about Mommy and Daddy. Just by the way they are now, I guessed that they had a happy life back in their teenage years. We were only allowed to see the good moments because the bad moments are... well..... bad moments. And everyone is too young to know about the bad moments our parents had. We can learn about their bad moments when we are old enough to understand. I found Mommy and Daddy's teenage years very sweet. Like when Daddy proposed to Mommy, and then their wedding! Oh, it was so sweet. I loved learning about Mommy and Daddy's past life. Ms. Wren collected all the books and she made everyone sit in a circle. We would go around say our name, age and our peculiarity. There was a girl that could grow to any size and could shrink to any size. There was a boy who could change into any animal. Then there was these two twins, one was a boy and one was a girl. They both had the peculiarity to fly. Not float like Auntie Emma can, but fly. Before I knew it, it was Addie's turn. "My name is Adeline O'Connor but my Mommy, Daddy, and Sister call me Addie for short," Addie began.

"I just turned four years old, and my peculiarwity is that I can bring dead things to life," Addie added. Everyone's eyes grew big at the mention of Addie's peculiarity. Addie saw the look on everybody's face. "Hey, if my Daddy is prowd because of his peculiarwity! Then so am I! I Wuv my peculiarwity and I wuv my Daddy!" Addie exclaimed. "Okay, moving on," Ms. Wren said gesturing to me. "My name is Chloe O'Connor. Um, I am four years old. I'm turning five in a couple weeks and my peculiarity is mind reading and I'm telekinesis," I said. Everyone was shocked to know that I have two peculiarities. We finished introducing ourselves and then we went for lunch and then after lunch we played a couple games and then we began working to control our peculiarities. Before we knew it, it was time to go home. Mommy and Daddy were waiting for us. "Daddy guess what happened!?" Addie exclaimed running over to Daddy. Addie raised up her hands and Daddy picked her up. "What?" He asked. She explained everything that happened today and before we knew it she was fast asleep in Daddy's arms. Mommy was carrying me and before I knew it, I too was fast asleep.

That's it for this chapter! Comment if I should update! Sorry it's so short but I wanted to get this chapter out there! Thank you so much for all the support you have given me! We are now at 14.4K Views!!! Yay!!!! Okay so for those of you that don't know I just published the Prologue for my Clato fanfiction book! So go check it out! The name of my Clato book is called: The Unknown Lovers: A Clato Hunger Game Fanfic. I am working on the first real chapter right now and it should be updated really soon, so be sure to check out that book, if you haven't already!!! Blinded Lovers will also be updated as soon as I finish up the next chapter so it shouldn't take long! Don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋