🎁 Opening Presents🎁

//Olive's POV\\

Miss P. came in and announced that it was time to open presents. She grabbed my hand and she led me into the living room where everybody was waiting. Except Enoch. He was following behind us. I was placed on the couch where I was handed my first present. Emma gave it to me. She walked up to me and handed me a box covered in red wrapping paper. I thanked her before I carefully opened it and a light brown journal with a rose carved into it, landed on my lap. I smiled and gave Emma a hug. I thanked her again.

Claire and Bronwyn came up to me. They had smiles on their faces. "Happy Birthday Olive," Claire said. "Aww thanks," I told her. Bronwyn handed me a vase full of Orange Roses. "From me, and Claire," Bronwyn said. "Thanks guys," I told them giving them a hug. I looked over and saw Enoch smiling. He stopped smiling before anyone saw him. Fiona walked up to me and handed me a small black box. I gave her a smile before I opened it.

Inside was a purple charm bracelet. "Oh my gosh, thank you Fiona," I said. I gave her a hug. I put on the charm bracelet. "It looks really pretty on you," Fiona said before letting Hugh and Millard give me their present. "Sorry about earlier," Millard said referring to dodgeball. "It's okay," I told Millard. They gave me a white box and I opened it. Inside was a beautiful butterfly glass music box. I winded it up and a tune started playing. "It's beautiful," I told them.

Horace came up with a bag. "I couldn't think of anything good to get you, so I got my tailor to make you a new dress," Horace said. I unzipped the bag and a beautiful fancy olive colored dress was inside. "It's beautiful! Thank You Horace," I told him. Miss Peregrine handed me a tiny brown box. "You didn't have to do this," I told Miss Peregrine. "Of course, I did, your part of the family," Miss Peregrine explained.

I opened the box and inside was a beautiful blue gem in a shape of a heart and it was a necklace. I put it around my neck. "It's beautiful," I told Miss Peregrine. "Thank You," I said giving her a hug. I heard two tiny noises. I looked over and saw The Twins. They were struggling with their present. Bronwyn picked up their presents and carried it over to me.

I gave The Twins a smile. I carefully pulled away the wrapping paper and underneath were two beautiful white jars covered in sparkly beads. "Thank You," I told them. I gave them hugs. Then Enoch approached me with two items in his hands. He handed me a brown bag. I looked at him and smiled. I don't think Enoch ever gave anyone something for their birthday. So why was I different. I carefully opened the bag and found a new pair of leather black gloves.

"Thanks Enoch, I really needed new ones," I explained. I took off my old pair and slipped on my new pair. Comfortable I thought. He handed me a box covered with Orange and Red flames. I gave him another smile before opening the next present. I carefully opened the wrapping paper and inside was the most beautiful jewelry box ever. It was orange and had rhinestones on it. I could put all my jewelry in my box and organize them. "It's beautiful," I said to Enoch. "Let's go cut the cake!" Fiona exclaimed. "Cake?" I said. "You can't have a birthday without cake," Claire said. And we walked into the dining room.

Well that's it for this chapter! Comment if I should update! And don't forget to Vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋