😭 Good Gone Bad 😭

//3rd Person POV\\

When Enoch gained conscious, he saw metal bars. No no no no! I can't be here! He told himself. He got up. The room was dark, he saw something move in the corner of his eye. His mind began to wonder about Olive. Was she okay? And was she safe? But as soon as he heard her cough he ran over to her. "Olive," Enoch said. He helped Olive up off of the ground. "Enoch," Olive said. "I'm here," Enoch told her. Olive wrapped Enoch in a hug and Enoch returned it. "I thought I'd never see ya again," Enoch whispered in her ear. A tear rolled down Olive's cheek. It wasn't a tear of sadness. It was a tear of relief and happiness. "I wouldn't stop looking for ya," Enoch added. "I'm sorry," Olive said. "What for?" Enoch asked. "For putting you in danger," Olive replied. "Olive!" Enoch exclaimed as he pulled away from the hug. "It's true!" Olive exclaimed. "All the times you've gotten hurt was because of me!" Olive exclaimed. "And the whole reason you are into this mess, is because of me!" Olive exclaimed. "Olive!" Enoch exclaimed. "I'm in this mess because I put myself in this mess!" Enoch exclaimed. He put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Ya had nothing to do with it!" Enoch added. "Besides mainly the reason why I keep getting hurt is because I always try to show off," Enoch told her. "Yeah because of me," Olive said. "Oh my gosh Olive, will ya stop saying that!" Enoch exclaimed. "Sorry," Olive said. "Ya are perfect just the way ya are," Enoch told her. "Besides if it wasn't for ya, Bronwyn wouldn't be with us," Enoch added.

"I know," Olive murmured. Enoch pecked Olive on the lips. "Well, well, well......" a voice said. "Look what we have here! " the voice exclaimed. Enoch turned his head towards the sound of the voice. Oliver H. Jones stood in front of the cell. Enoch glared at him. "You're both awake!" Oliver exclaimed. "And ya are still alive," Enoch snapped. "Of course I'm still alive and well!" Oliver exclaimed. "I could care less about ya health!" Enoch snapped. "Relax!" Oliver exclaimed. "No! I'm tired of people telling me to relax and telling me everything will be okay! When in reality it's not!" Enoch snapped. Oliver changed his appearance back to Jason Blackwater. "Ya are a creep!" Enoch exclaimed. "I'm a creep?!" Jason exclaimed. "Following Olive around for years! That's being a creep!" Enoch exclaimed. "Oh really!!??" Jason exclaimed. "I may be a creep, but at least I don't hurt people with words!" Jason exclaimed. "Yeah I heard you! Snapping at Olive!" Jason exclaimed. "All she ever did was be nice to you, and then you treat her like she's worth nothing," Jason said. "I'm not the one that dragged her away from the place she was happy at!" Enoch exclaimed. "Enoch, please," Olive pleaded as she stood up. "It's no use arguing with him! He's not worth it!" Olive exclaimed as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"He's just a mean person who enjoys hurting people," Olive added. "Wrong! I don't hurt people! I hurt peculiars. There's a difference! People are normal! Peculiars are freaks!" Jason exclaimed. "Nice of ya to know what ya are," Enoch snapped. "Actually that's what you are! A peculiar has one peculiarity! I have two!" Jason exclaimed. "Hiding in shadows," Jason said. "And don't forget....." Jason added. "The ability to control ice," Jason said. Olive let out a whimper. Jason let out a chuckle. "I can scare her too easy!" Jason chuckled. "Leave her alone!" Enoch exclaimed. "Make me, Lover Boy!" Jason exclaimed. Before Enoch could do anything, Jason zapped him and he hit the ground. "ENOCH!!!" Olive screamed. She ran over to Enoch and fell to her knees. She looked over at Jason and glared at him. "Enjoy your moment, because when he wakes up, you'll be gone!" Jason exlaimed. "I would rather die!" Olive exclaimed. Jason let out another chuckle before leaving the room. "Enoch!" Olive called. No answer. "Wake up! Please wake up!" Olive said. "I need you!" Olive exclaimed. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Olive exclaimed. Still nothing. "Enoch, Please!" Olive exclaimed. She shook him. Still nothing. Olive laid her head on Enoch's chest before closing her eyes while silently crying. Enoch heard Olive, he just couldn't deal with the pain in his stomach. Little did he know that a group of wights came in the middle of the night and grabbed Olive while she was asleep on Enoch's chest. When Enoch woke, Olive wasn't there. "Olive," he said hoping he was just hallucinating. No answer. "Olive!" Enoch said louder this time. "OLIVE!" Enoch screamed. Still no answer. "Enoch," A familiar voice hissed. "Olive?" Enoch asked. "No, it's Millard!" Millard hissed. "What are ya doing here?" Enoch asked. "Getting you out," Millard replied. He saw floating keys making his way towards the cell. Millard inserted the key and turned it and the cell door quietly swung open. "Where's Liv?" Millard asked. "She was in the same cell as me last night but when I woke up she was gone," Enoch replied. "Jake, Emma and Bronwyn are waiting for us outside," Millard said.

"No! I'm not leaving until we find Olive!" Enoch exclaimed. "Face it Enoch! She's stuck here! It's too late for her! If we go now then we can make it safely to Miss Peregrine's ship!" Millard exclaimed. "Ya go ahead! Ya little wimp! I'm staying here!" Enoch spat. He rushed out the room. Enoch quietly snuck from place to place looking for Olive. But he couldn't find her. He remembered Horace's dream. In the dream they saw Olive in a cell. Then he saw her in a hospital bed. Maybe that's where's she's at! Enoch told himself. He rushed in the direction of the hospital. He peeked inside and saw 1 wight and Jason holding Olive's hands behind her back so she couldn't take off her gloves. There was also 1 Hollow which Enoch couldn't see. Ya hurt her and I'll kill ya all! Enoch thought. He almost jumped when he realized that Jake, Emma, Bronwyn and Millard joined him. The main doctor held up a huge needle full of a rare liquid. "What is in there?" Bronwyn whispered. "No clue," Jake whispered. "But the needle is huge, so it can't be good!" Jake whispered. "I could of told ya that," Enoch snapped. "Okay, we seriously need to get Olive back so Enoch isn't grumpy," Jake said. "Whatever," Enoch grumbled. Jake peeked over. "There's a Hollow," Jake said. Somehow Jake managed to grab Miss Peregrine's crossbow. "Whatever is in that needle, it can't be injected into Olive," Emma said. "So here's what we do," Emma said. She made a plan and they were about to test it to see if it works. Jake loaded an arrow into the crossbow. He swung open the door and shot the Hollow in the eye. "Don't just stand there! Get them!" Jason exclaimed as he yanked Olive away from the wight that was helping him, and so Enoch wouldn't reach her. Olive let out a tiny scream as she was yanked. The main doctor ran over to Emma and she blew him away. The wight that helped Jason made his way towards her and Millard whacked him on the head with the plastic bat. It didn't cause no damage and it didn't knock him out. Enoch noticed that Jason was busy watching Millard and the wight fighting and Emma blowing at the main doctor that he didn't pay attention to him.

Enoch quietly made his way towards Jason when he felt a huge tentacle lift him off the ground. "Ya have got to be kidding me!" Enoch muttered. Olive gasped. The Hollow swung him across the room. "Enoch!" Olive exclaimed. "Shut it!" Jason exclaimed. He yanked her backwards and she hit her head on the wall. Enoch saw Olive hit her head and he was filled with rage. "SHOOT IT!!!" Enoch yelled at Jake. Jake loaded an arrow before shooting the Hollow in the other eye, permanently killing it. The Hollow collapsed on the floor squashing Jason. Enoch ran over to Olive and helped her up. "You're okay," Olive said with relief. "Let's go!" Enoch told her. Millard picked up a random item and whacked the wight he was fighting knocking him out cold. Bronwyn broke down the door and Millard ran, followed by herself, then Emma, then Jake, then Enoch and Olive. Bronwyn, Millard, Jake, and Emma were already safe outside. Something shot Olive in the arm and she let out a scream of pain as she fell to the floor. "Olive!" Enoch exclaimed. He rushed over to her and saw the huge needle in her arm. The main doctor chuckled. "Perfect shot!" The main doctor chuckled as Emma, Jake, Bronwyn and Millard arrived at Enoch's side. "What even is that stuff!?" Millard asked. "It's a chemical that I created in my lab," The main doctor replied. "And who are you?" Emma asked. "Dr. Emerson," the main doctor replied. Enoch looked down at Olive's pained face. "She'll be fine!" He exclaimed "Although she won't be as nice as she used to," Dr. Emerson began. "What do you mean by used to?" Jake asked. "The chemical injected into her arm is filled with pure hatred therefore she'll be like a possessive demon," Dr. Emerson replied. "Also she won't remember who you are!" Dr. Emerson chuckled. Enoch looked down at Olive who had a pleading look on her face. She didn't want to be possessive and evil. She didn't want to forget who Enoch, Emma, Jake, Bronwyn and Millard were. Come on Olive! Fight it! Enoch thought. But the chemical was too strong. Olive started having flashbacks of her childhood. All the pain and suffering she had endured started coming back. Her mother dying, Ava and her stepmother beating her. Her father's face as he placed her on her feet at the door of her old house. The Hollow that grabbed her foot. Mr. Gleeson freezing her to death. "It'll only take a few seconds before it'll kick in and she'll realize that she hates Peculiars and that they are a threat!" Dr. Emerson exclaimed as Olive let out a scream of pain and torture causing Enoch to tackle Dr. Emerson. "Then she'll have no choice but to kill you all!" Dr. Emerson said as he pushed and kicked Enoch off of him. "Starting with you," Dr. Emerson added pointing at Enoch who was on the ground.

That's it for this chapter! Comment if I should update! Poor Enoch and Olive right? What do you think will happen next? Thanks for 7.35K views! It means so much to me! Also don't forget to Vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋