😣Jealousy Hits😣

//Olive's POV\\

It's been 3 days since Victor was killed by the hollow. Bronwyn hasn't been able to sleep since her older brother died. He would usually come in and read or sing to her. Victor could sing very well and Bronwyn misses him. I sung to Bronwyn until she fell asleep then I would cover her up and leave I usually would catch Enoch listening to me sing.

He always acts as if he just came up from the stairs and was walking to his room. I act like I believe him but I know it's just an excuse. Ever since Victor's death Miss Peregrine decided for us all to go for a daily walk, it's our way to remember Victor. On our way back home from our walk we heard someone running and then he hit the ground with a loud thud!

He wasn't invisible like the hollow that killed Victor. He was quite visible and pretty beat up too. We didn't want to split up so we all approached the beat up figure. He was covered in blood and his clothes were torn. I could tell Emma felt bad for him just by the expression on her face. Enoch didn't look very happy. He kept staring at Emma.

"Children I'm not quite sure if we can trust him yet so we are going to carry him home and clean him up. When he's conscious again I will ask him a few questions," Miss Peregrine said. And with that being said Bronwyn picked up the man and we all walked home. No one was allowed to be around the man until Miss Peregrine had asked the man some questions. So we didn't know who he was until suppertime.

"Children this is Abraham Portman he will be staying with us now!" Miss Peregrine announced. I looked over at Enoch he has the same look on his face from where I first arrived. Except more moodier. Emma kept hanging out more with Abraham that he took Enoch's place in helping Emma with her chore.

"Scissors," Enoch said holding out his hand. I handed him his scissors. "Almost done," he said. "Knife," he said holding out his hand. I gave him the knife. He carved open the chest and placed a heart in his chest and the doll sprung to life. "It's Amazing!" I exclaimed. Enoch stood up and walked towards the window and he just stared out.

I walked over to where Enoch was and looked to see what he was staring at. He was staring at Emma and Abe. "Emma............huh" I said. "What about her," he asked. "Nothing," I replied. "And what about Abraham?" I asked. "What about him?" Enoch snapped. AH HA! Knew it! He's jealous. "You like Emma don't you?" I asked.

I don't know why I asked, the thought of him liking someone else kinda hurt a lot. He didn't answer me. The thought of Abe made him jealous I could tell. "It doesn't matter," he finally said. "What doesn't matter?" I asked. "Me liking Emma, She never liked my peculiarity, she thought it was violent and disgusting," He said.

"Besides what does Abraham have that I don't have?" He asked as he sat in his chair. "Well he doesn't have your great personality, or your wonderful peculiarity," I explained. We heard Emma and Abraham's voices coming up the stairs they were laughing.

"And if Emma is to blind to see that, then it's her loss," I told him. A smile grew on his face. "I'll be back I have to go help Miss Peregrine and Bronwyn cook supper, the oven broke and well............fire," I said lifting up my hands. I then left his room and rushed down the stairs.

What do you guys think about the story so far? Don't be a silent reader tell me what you think! Love you guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋