🎉 SURPRISE 🎉

//Olive's POV\\

When we got home from the beach we had to all bathe to get the smell of sand and ocean out of our hair and body. Each of our rooms has our own bathroom. I believe everyone took a bath. Tomorrow I'm turning 16 and it's my first birthday without my birth parents. I'm afraid that no one would remember my birthday.

No one mentioned a party or anything so maybe they did forget. Or so I thought. I was exhausted from the beach that I fell asleep, as soon as I laid down from taking a bath.

//Enoch's POV\\

The meaning of a surprise party is that it has to be secret. i just hope Fiona doesn't say anything. I peeked inside Olive's room and found her asleep. I quietly closed the door, and rushed to everyone's room. "She's asleep," I told them. We eventually got everyone downstairs and started decorating the house with streamers, Miss Peregrine wrote 'Happy 16th Birthday Olive' on a banner and have it to Claire, Bronwyn and The Twins to decorate.

We all wanted Olive to have the greatest birthday ever. We bought her a cake, we wrapped our presents for her, we also set up the dining table for her birthday. She's gonna love it. We stayed up all night setting up the surprise birthday party. We all wanted to stay up longer to help but Miss Peregrine refused.

"You guys will fall asleep when she opens her presents, and you'll fall asleep during her party, and we don't want that to happen so into bed you all go," Miss Peregrine said shooing us into our rooms. We all woke up the next day and rushed down stairs. Miss Peregrine was waiting down stairs. "You guys, you have enough time to get some regular clothes on," she said.

We looked down and saw that we were still in our pajamas. Everyone rushed upstairs and into their room to change into their usual clothes. When we did, we snuck back downstairs. Miss Peregrine got the oven fixed and she was making everyone a special breakfast in celebration of Olive's birthday.

"Okay everyone, into the living room and make sure to stay quiet, until Enoch brings Olive down and he tells her to open her eyes," Miss Peregrine told everyone. Obviously I'm the one who has to get Olive because she trusts me. So I ascended the stairs and walked right up to Olive's door.

//Olive's POV\\

I heard a knock on my door as I finished braiding my wet hair. "Who is it?" I asked as I put on my gloves. I need a new pair my left one had a hole in it. "It's Enoch!" Enoch said. I put on my shoes. I opened my door and Enoch smiled. "Miss Peregrine sent me to come get ya, for breakfast she said to hurry before ya food gets cold," Enoch explained.

"Oh okay," I said as I stepped out of my room and closed the door. "But first, I'm going to need ya to close your eyes," Enoch said. "Why?" I asked. "I need to show ya something, and it won't be special if ya eyes are open," Enoch said. "Okay," I said closing my eyes. I felt a hand grab ahold of mine. "Keep them close," Enoch said as we reached the stairs.

I knew it was the stairs because we carefully descended the steps. "Okay, we're here," Enoch said. He let go of my hand. "Ya can open ya eyes now," Enoch said. I opened my eyes. I couldn't see nothing everything was pitch black. Just then the lights flicked on and everyone shouted "SURPRISE!" I jumped. "Happy Birthday Olive," Enoch said. "You. Guys. Remembered. My. Birthday," I said trying to not cry.

"Of course we remembered, 16 is a great age to turn," Miss Peregrine said. "But before we get all excited, let's go eat breakfast," Miss Peregrine added. Everyone led me into the dining room where pancakes were being served. "You can sit next to Enoch!" Claire exclaimed. "It's not like anybody else is going to," she mumbled. Nobody heard her, but I did. We had pancakes with butter, and maple syrup. It was the best breakfast ever! On top of that Miss Peregrine had the whole day planned. Enoch had to participate too.

That's it for this chapter! Olive's birthday will continue on in the next chapters! Comment if I should update! Thanks for 470 views! And don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋