💗Here💗

//Olive's POV\\

"Ya look tired," Enoch said. "I'm fine," I told him. I sort of stammered forward a little. "Nice try," Enoch said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me. He laid me down gently on the bed before walking into the bathroom. When he exited, I slowly felt my eyes close. I felt somebody's present on the spot on the bed next to me. I felt the covers cover me up and I automatically knew it was Enoch when he pulled me close to him. "Night Olive," Enoch told me. I felt his cool lips plant a kiss on my cold cheek. I turned towards him and planted a kiss on his lips. "Night Enoch," I told him before burying my head in his chest and closing my eyes completely.

"Olive it's me Alexis!" Alexis called through my closed door. "Please just go away," I told her. "There's people here! They're looking for you!" Alexis exclaimed. "They're looking for a Mrs. O' Connor!" Alexis added. All my mind could think about was that Enoch was home! I fumbled with the door trying so hard to open it. "You mean......" I began after I successfully opened the door. Alexis nodded her head. I rushed down the stairs with a smile on my face but when I reached the bottom of the staircase I saw two soldiers. I didn't recognize neither one of them. They needed to talk to me. Outside. Alone. They had news. Maybe good news. Or maybe even bad news. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. "We're here to inform you that your husband....." The first soldier began. "Actually he's my fiance," I said still smiling. "Your fiance....." the second one said. "He's missing," The second one said.

My face turned from jolly to grief of despair. "Missing???" I asked confused. "Mr. O'Connor fought by Mr. Portman's side," the first one said. "But somehow during the fight they were separated," he added. "The opposing team retreated and we searched the field for survivors," he added. "There was no sign of him, or survivors," the first one added. A tear rolled down my cheek. "We're really sorry," the second said. They both walked away. I felt like I just been stabbed in the heart. I crumbled to the ground and let out a huge sob. "No no no no no no no no!" I exclaimed. "Nooooooooooooo!" I screamed in agony. I pounded my fist into the ground. After crying for a little bit more, I entered the house. "What's wrong?" Emma asked. "Enoch's missing," I replied.

A year passed and the radio announced that we won the war. Emma and Kate were with me on the couch. The doorbell rung and Emma and Kate went to go answer it. I watched from the doorway of the living room as Jake entered the house. "Daddy!" Kate exclaimed as she ran over to him. "Kate!" Jake exclaimed as he picked her up. "Those were her first words and her first steps!" Emma exclaimed. She pecked Jake on the lips. Jake saw me in the doorway and he gave me a sad expression. "I'm sorry Olive," Jake said. "Enoch's dead," Jake said. Tears filled my eyes. My future husband was dead. Jake explained everything. Enoch was the main reason why we won the war. He found the enemies' plans and managed to grab them. But he was shot down in the process. Jake found him a few days later. The war was won and Enoch was gone. "Nooooooo!" I managed to scream out.

"Noooooo!" I screamed as I jolted up from our bed. "Olive! What's wrong!?" Enoch asked as he sat up in our bed. I began breathing really fast and tears were streaming down my face. "I'm fine," I managed to choke out. "No ya not," Enoch said. He embraced me in a hug and began rocking me back and forth. I continued to sob. "War. You. Shot. Dead," I sobbed. "I'm here, there's nothing to worry about," Enoch said. Enoch's soothing voice was enough to calm me down. When I calmed we laid down. "Guess I'm really pathetic huh?" I asked. "No, ya not!" Enoch exclaimed. "I woke you up because of a nightmare," I told him. "Olive, ya are way more important than any of my dreams," Enoch told me. "It was just a dream," Enoch told me. "I'm here," Enoch added. I nodded my head. I felt his hand wipe away my tears. "I love you," I told him. "I love ya too," Enoch said. "And I'm not closing my eyes until ya are peacefully asleep!" Enoch added. I gave him a quick kiss on his lips before burying my head in his chest and closing my eyes. 

That's it for this chapter! Sorry it took a long time for me to update! I sort of ran out of ideas! Also sorry this was so short, I just wanted to get this chapter published. Comment if I should update! Also we are at 10.5K Views! Thank you! Also don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋