😇 Curiousness and Innocence 😇

//Bronwyn's POV\\

I rushed up the stairs to tell Miss Peregrine that Enoch, Olive and Claire were back. When I got to the top of the stairs Miss Peregrine was closing a door. "Miss Peregrine! Enoch, Olive and Claire are back!" I exclaimed. "Ok thanks Bronwyn!" She exclaimed. She walked passed me before rushing downstairs. I walked forward to the door that Miss Peregrine closed. I don't remember anyone being in this room, I thought. I turned the knob but it wouldn't budge. Locked. Hmm. I saw something shiny coming from Enoch's room.

He'll kill me if I go into his room, I thought. It's a risk I'll have to take, I thought. I quickly rushed to the stairs. "Where were you guys!!!???" Miss Peregrine asked. I quickly rushed back to the door and entered Enoch's room. The shiny item was a key. I grabbed it and went back to the door. I inserted the key and it fit I turned it and I heard a click. I quietly opened the door and entered the room closing the door behind me. I turned around and froze. There laid in bed was my brother. My big brother, Victor Bruntley.

I walked over to his bed and tried not to cry. I can't believe I couldn't remember that this was Victor's room. I laid my hand on his cheek. That's when I lost it. I started sniffling. I also felt like he could hear me so I began talking to him. "Hi, big brother! It's me Bronwyn," I said. "I-I-I-I Miss You!" I told him. "Things haven't been the same without you," I said.  "I'm fine, although I miss hearing your voice sing me to sleep," I added. "I-I-I-I Know You're in a better place now," I told him. "Tell Mommy and Daddy that I said 'hi' because I know their up there with you," I said looking up to heaven tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I-I-I-I don't know why they killed you," I added. "You never judged, you were the best brother a little sister like me could ever have," I added. "But I'm staying strong," I said. "You were so brave, strong, and so innocent," I added. "I-I-I-I Love You Vic!" I exclaimed. And I left his room tears falling.

That's it for this chapter! Comment if I should Update! Sorry it's so short and sad! Don't forget to Vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋