😩Leave me here 😩

//Olive's POV\\

When I woke up, I wasn't in my bed on Miss Peregrine's ship. I was somewhere else. Some place that I didn't know. It was dark and I could barely see. I took off my glove to light a flame but nothing happened. I got up and took a step forward nearly bumping into metal bars. I placed my hand on the bars but nothing happened. No sizzling, no heat, nothing. "You must be new," A voice said. "How can you tell?" I asked sarcastically. Man I've been hanging around Enoch too long. "These cells neutralizes your peculiarities," the voice said. "So there isn't a way to escape," The voice added. "What do they want with you?" I asked. "Me? The same thing they want with you!" The voice exclaimed. "Which is?" I asked. Before the voice could answer my question the door swung open and the lights turned on. I closed my eyes at the sudden brightness that filled the room. Footsteps were heard and Oliver H. Jones stopped at my cell. "Oh good! She's awake!" Oliver exclaimed. "What do you want with me?" I asked him. "I can use you for your power," Oliver replied. "I would rather die than help you," I told him.

"And how would your grumpy boyfriend feel about that?" Oliver asked. "Oh what was his name again?" Oliver asked pretending to rack his brain. "Enoch is not grumpy!" I exclaimed. "And leave him out of this!" I added. "Speaking of your boyfriend," Oliver said. "They are on their way," Oliver added. "What do you mean they?" I asked. "Why, Miss Peregrine and all the other peculiars are on their way!" Oliver exclaimed. No they can't come here. "Little do they know, I have a little trap for them," Oliver said. "Hiding in the shadows are a good way to know what they are planning!" Oliver exclaimed. "How do you know my name! When we haven't even met yet!" I exclaimed. "Unless......" I began. "You've been following me!" I exclaimed. "Since we first boarded the ship!" I added. "No, Olive," Oliver said. "I've been following you way before that," He said. Something happened next because Oliver's appearance began changing. When his appearance stopped changing I let out a gasp. "You're the stalker!!!" I exclaimed. "Jason Blackwater!" He exclaimed. "Nice to meet you!" He added. I just took a step back. "Aw don't be scared! Your friend Victor wasn't!" Jason said. "You murderer," I said. "People said he was strong, they didn't say he was smart," Jason said.

"Doesn't matter, you still killed him!" I exclaimed. "Hey Malthus couldn't wait!" Jason exclaimed. "I'm starting to regret something that day," Jason muttered. "And what was that?" I asked. "Enoch should of died that night!" Jason exclaimed. I gasped. "Why do you hold a grudge against Enoch anyways?" I asked. "He's stubborn and very smart," Jason said. Of course he's stubborn. Enoch wouldn't be Enoch if he wasn't stubborn. "Overtime I followed you around," Jason began. "You were desperate to become Enoch's girlfriend," Jason said. "I tried to kill him, but the more I tried, you or Miss Peregrine would get in the way," Jason continued. "When Mr. Barron kidnapped Miss Peregrine, I tried again but then you and Jake got in the way!" Jason said. "Plus, I finally found his weakness!" Jason exclaimed. "Enoch O'Connor doesn't have a weakness!" I exclaimed. "Yes he does!" Jason exclaimed. "And it's you!" Jason exclaimed. Me? "He won't stop looking till he finds you," Jason said. "But it better be soon, because if they don't get here in time, it'll be too late," Jason said before walking away and turning off the lights and exiting the room. I slumped down to the ground and buried my head in my knees before crying.

I won't never get out of here and even if Enoch and the others do come, I'm putting them in danger. Jason Blackwater is using me as bait to draw Enoch to him. "Olive?" A familiar voice called. "Olive Abroholos Elephanta is that really you?" The same voice asked again. "Depends on who's asking," I said between sobs. "Olive it's me! Paige Sanchez!" The voice exclaimed. I stumbled to my feet before looking through the cell bars to look at my dark haired friend. Or old friend. "Paige?" I called. There was a little light peering through the window. Paige stepped forward and soon enough it was her. She wore her black hair in a fishtail braid. She wore a black jacket and a white dress with black flats. "Paige! It's really you!!" I exclaimed. "I could say the same thing about you," Paige said. "How did you get here?" I asked her. "It's a long story," Paige replied. "But out of all the people here, I didn't expect that creep to capture you," Paige said. "He didn't," I said. "Then why are you here?" Paige asked. "I surrendered freely," I replied. "Why?" Paige asked. "He was going to hurt them," I replied. "Miss Peregrine and the others?" Paige asked. "Yes," I replied. "But how did you know?" I asked. "It's all Jason talked about for the past months," Paige replied. "Wait, How long have you've been here?" I asked. "Lost count!" Paige exclaimed.