❤️Feelings❤️

//Olive's POV\\

"Oh my gosh! Liv!" Horace exclaimed. "What?" I asked. "You're wearing Enoch's jacket!" Horace replied. "Are you guys together already?" Horace asked. "No," me and Enoch both said. "Not yet," Horace said. "My dreams never lie," Horace said before walking ahead of us. I didn't want to ask Enoch this but it's either now or never. "Is it true?" I asked Enoch when Horace couldn't hear. "Is what true?" Enoch asked. "The rumors," I replied. He didn't say anything. I saw him look away when his cheeks were a ghastly red color. I let out a sigh. "Is it true that you have a crush on me?" I asked Enoch. He just looked at me then looked away again. I looked around and saw that Horace was gone. He was up ahead with Jake and Millard. Enoch noticed too.

Then it hit me. Enoch did have a crush on me. It makes total sense now. Enoch flirting with me all the time, him being jealous of Jake, everything. The fact that he cried over my death and how he smiled when I brushed away one of his curls. Enoch does have feelings. Feelings for me. The way he begged me to come back when I died. The way he isn't as grumpy as he used to be. The way he didn't snap at them when they were giving us ooos and awes. He didn't care what they thought. Because he fell in love. With me. Enoch was blushing and Enoch never blushes. And when I died he kissed me. If everything is true then it's time to confess. "Enoch," I said. "Hm," he said. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure," he replied. "Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer yours," I told him.

"What question?" Enoch asked. "The question you had a long time ago," I replied. "What question?" Enoch asked again. "Well, Millard told me about your conversation with him in the park, only about your question though," I told him. Here I go, I told myself. "Enoch the reason why I'm still your friend is because..." I began. I turned my attention to him and he turned his attention to me. I didn't want to tell him but I am. "I love you," I told him. I saw his eyes grow big and a shocked expression appeared on his face. I shook my head side to side before lowering my head. My red hair fell from behind my ear and covered my face.

//Enoch's POV\\

"I love you," Olive said. My eyes grew big and I was shocked. Olive loved me? I watched as she shook her head before lowering it. Her red hair that was tucked behind her ear, fell and covered up her face. All this time I was too blind to see that Olive actually loved me. "Olive......I......I......I love ya too!" I exclaimed. I took my hand and brushed the hair out of her face and placed it back behind her ear. I guess it was the right choice because she smiled. Olive loved me and I loved her. Before I knew it, I pressed my lips to hers and closed my eyes. I felt Olive melt into my kiss. It was passionate better than the first time I kissed her. She was nearly dead the first time I kissed her but now she's alive and that's even better. Her being alive made it more passionate.

I felt Olive put her hands on my shoulders and I placed my hands on her waist. When we finally pulled away, Olive let out a giggle before burying her head in the collar of my sweater. We heard a squeal and we turned our heads to see Emma with her hands covering her mouth. "Oh my gosh!" Emma exclaimed. Olive's cheeks were flushed with red and so was mine. "H-h-how long have you been standing there?" Olive asked. "Oh not long!" Emma exclaimed. "I just got here!" Emma added. "But before I go," Emma said. "Please tell me that you guys meant that kiss," Emma added. "Well I did," I said looking into Olive's pretty eyes. "Me too," Olive said smiling. Emma jumped in excitement before she rushed off. Olive gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I saw that!" Emma exclaimed. Olive just giggled and I smiled. "You actually look cute with a smile," Olive said.

My cheeks turned red and I let out a groan. "Ya are making me blush," I told her. "Hey it actually looks good on you," she said. I wrapped my fingers around hers and we rushed to catch up with the others. When we got there Jake had his arms around Emma. Millard and Horace were looking at the top of a palm tree. "It's about time you two lovebirds got here!" Millard exclaimed. "What's seems to be the problem," Olive asked. "That," Horace said pointing at the top. On the top of the palm tree laid a bird. Not just any bird. A Peregrine Falcon.

That's it for this chapter! Comment if I should update! And don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋

"Don't find love let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love. You don't force yourself to fall you just do!"