💔 Broken Hearts and Confessions ❤️

//Olive's POV\\

Abe broke Emma's heart again. I rushed after her to comfort her. She went to her room and slammed the door. I knocked. "Emma! It's me Olive!" I exclaimed. "Come in!" Emma exclaimed. I entered her room and closed the door behind me. "You Okay?" I asked. "No, not really," Emma replied. "I'm sorry about Abe," I told her. "That's okay I guess it wasn't meant to be," She said.

"One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder," I told her. "What did you choose?" Emma asked. "I haven't chosen one yet," I replied. "Oh," Emma said. "I don't know about you but I don't want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things," I told Emma. "Me either," Emma said. "Besides Abe doesn't deserve a kind loving girl like you!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks!" Emma exclaimed. "I hope you and Enoch get together soon, you guys look so cute together!" Emma exclaimed. I giggled. "Thanks!" I exclaimed. "What's wrong?" Emma asked. "I don't know. it's just that it kinda hurts, you know, like you want to be together so bad, but the other person doesn't feel the​ same about you," I told her. "I know that feeling," Emma said. "But it's hard when someone special ignores you but it's harder pretending that you just don't care," I added. "So true," Emma said.

//Enoch's POV\\

I know Olive said she would comfort Emma but I have to know if she's okay. So I excused myself from the living room and rushed upstairs. I was just about to knock when I heard my name being said. "Honestly I don't know what you see in Enoch," Emma said. "I guess it's the fact that we both been through the same things," Olive said. "Like what?" Emma asked. "Well, we both come from bad homes," Olive said. "True," Emma said.

"We both been put down by at least one of our parents," Olive added. "True," Emma said. "And..." Olive began. "And......" Emma squealed. "To be honest I think he's..." Olive was interrupted. "KIDS WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!" Miss Peregrine shouted. I quietly but quickly rushed downstairs. Emma and Olive rushed down the stairs. "You okay Emma," Miss Peregrine asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," Emma said. We left for the park.

When we got to the park I laid out a blanket and some tools and some dolls. Me and Olive began working on my newest creation. A few minutes passed and Claire skipped up to us. "Can I sit and watch?" Claire asked. "Sure!" I exclaimed. She sat down and watched me. "I got bored playing hide n seek with Fiona and Bronwyn and the others," Claire explained. Claire watched me fix up a bear and a couple minutes later Fiona came rushing up to us, well Olive to be exact.

"Olive we could use your help!" Fiona exclaimed. "What's wrong Fiona?" Olive asked. "The twins! Their stuck in a tree! A TREE!" Fiona exclaimed. "Oh my gosh! How did that happen?" Olive asked. "Uh Hide n Seek," Fiona said. "I'll be right back," she told me. Then she ran off to the tree. I watched as she went.

//Claire's POV\\

Enoch watched as Olive went to go help Fiona get the twins out of the tree. Hmm. I may not know much about love but that's a start. Olive? Enoch? Yep makes a great......... Hmm what do you call it? A great pair. Enoch says he doesn't know if he loves Olive. Their cute little love birds. I am going to ask him again,  I thought. "Oh Enoch," I said. "Hmm," Enoch said looking up from the bear. "There's no denying it now!" I exclaimed.

"Denying what?" Enoch asked. I looked at Olive then looked at Enoch. "You love Olive!" I exclaimed. "I do not!" Enoch exclaimed. "Do too!" I exclaimed. "I do not!" Enoch exclaimed again. "Fine you won't admit it! But I guess I have to make you," I told him. "And how are ya going to do that?" Enoch asked. It's going to be very easy, I thought. I gave him puppy dog eyes. Nobody can resist my puppy dog eyes. Not even Enoch can resist them.