😍 5 Years Later..... 😍

//3rd Person POV\\

Olive opened her eyes to see that Enoch was still asleep and that he had his arms around her. "Enoch," Olive whispered. "Hmm," Enoch grunted in reply. Olive smiled before kissing his cheek. She swore she saw Enoch's lips curve into a smile. At that moment their door swung open and little Adeline O' Connor and Chloe O' Connor came running in. They both wore little nightgowns and slippers. Adeline O' Connor was like a mini version of Enoch and Chloe O' Connor was a mini version of Olive. They climbed on their parents bed and began bouncing on them. "Wake up, wake up wake up!" Chloe exclaimed as she bounced on Enoch. Enoch removed his arms from around Olive and sat up. Olive sat up too. "Seepy heads!" Adeline giggled. Olive took a look at the calendar and her eyes grew big. It was March 3rd. "Shoot!" Olive exclaimed. She threw the covers off of her before picking up Adeline O' Connor. "Happy Birthday Adeline O' Connor!" Olive exclaimed. Adeline smiled. Adeline resembled Enoch inside and out. She had black curly hair and chocolate brown eyes. She had Enoch's peculiarity and his attitude.

Chloe O' Connor resembled Olive inside and out. From her blue eyes to her blonde/ginger hair. She had a mix of Olive's attitude and a mix of Enoch's attitude. She was a month and a year older than Adeline. Chloe O' Connor's birthday was April 9th and Chloe O' Connor was already four years old. She wouldn't turn five years old until next month. Adeline O' Connor just turned four years old. Chloe O' Connor was a telekinesis and she was also able to read minds. Olive left the room to get Adeline dressed. "Come on daddy!" Chloe whined as she continued to bounce. "Okay! I'm coming!" Enoch laughed. Chloe smiled before climbing down from her parent's bed. Enoch threw the covers off of him before scooping up Chloe in his arms. They still lived with Miss Peregrine because of two reasons. One, there wasn't any other place to live and Two, the house was big enough to let everyone live there. Adeline and Chloe shared a room because Adeline refused to sleep in a room by herself.

Enoch walked up to Chloe's and Adeline's room and knocked on the door. Olive was combing Adeline's curly hair but the comb kept getting stuck. "It's open!" Olive called. Enoch entered the room with Chloe still in his arms. He closed the door behind him using his foot. "Daddy!" Adeline exclaimed running over to him. "Adeline can you please stop moving," Olive told her. Enoch noticed how the comb was still stuck in Adeline's hair. Enoch smiled before placing Chloe down. "Hair trouble?" Enoch asked. "Yes," Olive replied. "How about ya get Chloe ready and I will comb Adeline's hair," Enoch suggested. "She has my curls after all!" Enoch smiled. Olive pecked him on the cheek. "Love you," Olive told him. Olive scooped up Chloe before heading to the bathroom. Enoch smiled before crouching down and carefully removing the comb from his youngest daughter's head. He took the brush that was on Adeline's dresser that had the initials 'A.O.C' carved into it.

He picked his youngest daughter up before sitting on her bed and placing her in his lap. He began carefully brushing her hair, removing all the tangles gently. "Daddy?" Adeline called. "Yes, Addie?" Enoch asked. 'Addie' was Olive's and Enoch's nickname for their youngest daughter. "Can I help you wiv your sowders?" Adeline asked. "Sure," Enoch replied. "Yay!" Adeline exclaimed. Enoch finished brushing out Adeline's curly hair. Olive exited the bathroom with Chloe behind her. Adeline ran over to Chloe and Olive. "Don't ya look very beautiful!" Enoch exclaimed. "Which wun?" Adeline asked. "All of ya," Enoch replied. "Stop it!" Olive teased. She left the girls with Enoch, before leaving to her and Enoch's room to change. After their wedding, Miss Peregrine insisted that everyone went shopping for new clothes. The town was full of shops that sold clothes. Now everybody's closets were full of clothing. Enoch and Olive shared a closet same as Jake and Emma. Over the years, Hugh finally proposed to Fiona, they got married last year.