:Chapter 1:

:Isabella:

I was sitting outside underneath an umbrella in my backyard in a bikini. Hot Topic got a Harley Quinn bikini. What? Was I not going to buy it despite not going swimming. I was hanging underneath an umbrella enjoying the shade and nice warm summer weather.

No worrying. Ha. Kidding. My pistols were next to me as was my sword. I was sipping some sweet tea with lemons. 'Good thing you aren't dating a fae or are one.' I wouldn't be able to do that I loved my sweet tea with lemons. It was so good.

Next to me was a book on some sword fighting techniques. Half of it was in Japanese. Like I didn't take Japanese learning lessons. My god. I didn't understand why Lucas had to be trained by a damn kitsune. They were so mischievous. Evil I'm telling you evil.

I took yet another sip from the sweet tea before leaning back down and picking up the book. 'I'd help you but my studies didn't contain Japanese but I did believe myself to be an expert swordsmen.' 'Lucas will throw a fit if you help me.' 'Dramatic. Just like Lilith.'

Yes sir.

I pushed myself up as there were footsteps as Lucas walked over followed by surprise, surprise Dalton. What was he even doing here? "I see you bought a bikini." Lucas said as I picked up my pistols and sword. "Did you expect me not to buy it." I said motioning to it.

"Now you can learn to swim." Dalton offered. 'I remember your last time you swam. You nearly drowned.' 'We shall not talk about that.' "Sorry Dalton. I'm busy. Lucas wants to teach me to sword fight." I told him coming up with an excuse. Lucas smirked as he showed his sword.

Fuck.

Lucas swung his sword and smirked. I unsheathed my sword. And no it was not like Rin from Blue Exorcist where I lit up in blue flames with a horns and a tail. If I did I would of kicked Lucas's ass. Lucas kicked mine actually.

Lucas's sword came down on mine and a loud clang echoed the yard. We continued to exchange blows. 'Get him Isabella!' I tried to strike Lucas from underneath but he caught my blade yet again. Sword fighting was not as easy as I thought it would be. Maybe this sword fight would help me though.

'Study Lucas's movements. Understand the way he fights and how to respond to his tactics. It's the best way to learn.' I took in a deep breath and focused on blocking Lucas's attack while studying his moves. He liked to do uppercuts and try to go underneath the sword.

'Here I'll even help you.' Satan's presence lit my body up sorta like a warm blanket and I was pushed aside. Satan began going like a bat out of hell at Lucas. Even Dalton was shocked. Lucas's eyes glowed hinting Lilith was here. "Two can play that game." Lilith said her voice deep from Lucas.

Soon the two demons were exchanging blows. Dalton watched in amazement at Satan's tough take-no-prisoners move. He was relentless but Lilith met every blow. The two were both powerful in their own way. Lilith was swift and quick and Satan was powerful. Wrong strengths in the wrong bodies.

Satan pinned Lilith to the ground and held the sword to her throat. Or Lucas's. "I'm stronger than you." Satan stated. "If Mr. Possessive Werewolf wasn't I'd kiss you but I don't think he'd appreciate if Lucas kissed Isabella. I also don't think Lucas would like it either. Meet me at your place." Lilith said with a wink.

Both of them relinquished hold and I nearly fell and Lucas pushed me then put the sword to my chest. "Cheater." Lucas said. "You are just as bad." I told him as we got up. 'Sorry got to run Lilith is very needy.' With that Satan's presence dispersed.

"That was quite something." Dalton said as we looked up at him. "Thank you I aim to please." Lucas said with a small content smirk on his face. I sheathed the sword and looked at Lucas.

He seemed somewhat content. "Well you are better than when you first started. Keep practicing now I have a date to attend." Lucas said before walking into my house through the back door. I turned around and looked at Dalton.

"So what made you drop here?" I asked Dalton. "Came to see you actually." Dalton said. I motioned to the two chairs and we sat down. "Well Jonathan's pack left with a truce. They have to work up to alliances," Dalton started moving his hair from his face his crystal blue eyes burning into mine.

'That's good.' "What else?" I asked. "Well it's both good news actually. Rodney has come back from college and is gonna take Nico, Andrew, Angel, Orchid and I on a tour. He wants to know if you and Derik want to come." Dalton said. Hm. "I'll ask Derik and text you back." I told him.

Dalton smiled then looked at the bikini. 'He better not be trying to check me out just because I got on a bikini.' 'He is imagining the day that you will finally conquer your fear of the water and try to swim.' 'Whatever.'

Dalton pulled his phone out. "What plans do you have for the summer?" Dalton asked. "No wendigos for sure." I told him reminding of the summer vacation last year that ended with us fighting a wendigo. That was quite the few months. "But any plans?" Dalton asked. "Yeah Derik, my brothers, possibly Orchid and I are heading to New York City." I told him.

"What for?" Dalton asked. "The Hunter's Gathering. It's a thing for hunters and the supernatural who have alliances with The Organization." I told him. 'So technically Dalton and his pack could go?' 'Yes they have an alliance with The Organization they got it two Decembers ago.'

The time when I first came to Greenburg. I thought it'd be a simply job. Get rid of the rogues and be on my merry way. But nope the fates decided to have a whole lot in store for me. Hybrids and a psycho ancient hellhound named Gavial but that was only the beginning of it.

Since I came here a whole lot of things had happened. Each one changing me. Some for the better and some for the worse. Garrick helped me unlock my powers but he also hurt Maryse. But Maryse was recovering good.

She tended to sleep either in Caesar's dog bed, her dog bed in my room or on my bed. 'I'm pretty sure she wants to live on earth with you now.' When Maryse got hurt she had to stay in either hell or earth to recover. She chose to be with me.

Maryse got hurt in a sneak attack by Garrick and hybrids. Maryse took on Garrick and he easily defeated her tearing up her neck leaving her in lots of pain. Even making her take on her real solid form. But she was getting better. I was glad for that.

Magenta, Ferrell and Maryse were my hounds of hell. Soon I'd have another one from Magenta's on the way hellion. Magenta even agreed to it. I wasn't a tyrant and they chose to protect me. Trust and respect made my relationships with my hounds of hell. I trusted them and they trusted me.

"Well I got to get going. See you around Isabella." Dalton said offering a small sweet smile. Smiles. Ugh I hated them sometimes. They could be infectious. "Yeah." I told him. No more seeing him in school as we had officially graduated. My certificate was even on my wall. I watched as Dalton got in his Lamborghini then drove off.

1300. Yeah book 8 has started! I'm so pumped for this series I even have the next book title planned. Just two more books then this series ends and series 2 starts. But you guys can take a guess what this story will be about. But Until next time series of marshmallows.

 But Until next time series of marshmallows