Forgive

I sat there as she sang in a slightly nasal voice, “Heart beats harder, Time escapes me, Trembling hands, Touch skin, It makes this hard girl, And the tears stream down my face.” t gave her some advice, not much to her happiness.

“Make your voice softer. Let the emotions come through your voice.” she looked at me.

“Really, I want to hear you do better.” I took a calming breath as my anger spiked. “Do Niall’s part.”

“Fine.” I stated with no emotion as I breathed for a second before putting my mind in the songs sad feeling. “Shut the door, Throw the key, Don’t wanna be reminded, Don’t wanna be seen, Don’t wanna be without you, My judgment’s clouded, Like tonight’s sky.” I sang it softly, with a sad edge. She nodded in understanding, finally understanding I know what I am doing.

“Ok, I’ll try it again…” She sang the part again, thins time with a better voice, no nasal at all. “Wow, now I know why you want to be a voice coach.” I smiled and thanked her. “That still doesn’t mean I am going to be nice to you outside. Now, I have a concert to buy tickets for. See you in two days.” I nodded and let her out of the place politely.

Not, five minuets later there was a knock on my door. I got up from staring off into space to look out the window. I opened the door in surprise to find Logan there. “Why are you here?” I asked as I felt the pain of him being angry at me.

“I want to talk, ok.” I nodded and let him in. He went at sat on the couch, patting the spot next to him. I sat and he hugged me tightly. “Don’t scare me like that, it does not matter for how long you are in jail it still scares me.” I nodded and hugged him back even tighter. We let go of each other and fell into an easy silence.

But to ruin the silence was a lot of knocking. We both raised our eyebrow as I went and checked the window. Grinning I ran to the door and threw it open, hugging them as they walked in. “Grans, what are you doing here? And is that the rest of the group Logan?” I looked behind them as they all just walked in saying hi. I laughed as Gran started talking wayyy too fast to understand.

I laughed as she took a deep breath, “I came to see you as me and the girls are staying at a beach house near by.” I smiled as she went and scolded the boys for getting into a wrestling match in the living room, over the remote. I closed the door and joined my little family. Sitting down we all watched Sponge-Bob. I smiled as everyone was captivated by the TV, leaving me to my thoughts.

Having Gran here reminds me that it’s both my moms and Karens birthday. I smiled as I knew exactly what to do. I walked out and grabbed my cell, scrolling through my contacts for my moms number. I clicked call, knowing she’s in the same time zone as me. “Hello?” I heard her voice answer.

“Hey Mother, I called to wish you a happy birthday.”

“Hun, who’s on the phone?” I heard my step-dad call in the background, we don’t get on well.

“Just Mikayla. Thank you dear, but I must go now as I have a party to prepare for.” I frowned as she hung up, love you too mom. She is always so proper, forcing me to call her Mother and speaking ‘proper’ English. I frowned as I typed in a number I called every holiday.

“Hello, who is this?” I heard the light motherly voice answer.

“Hey Ma. I called to wish you a happy birthday.” I smiled as she squealed, and started a long conversation. We laughed and talked and then there was a knock, again, on the door. I muted the phone and answered the door, seeing another five boys with grins.

“Sorry for just showing up like this, we had nothing to do and Carlos said they were here.” Liam explained, I chuckled and let them through. Niall came in last, but before he could walk away I grabbed his arms. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I pulled him to the kitchen.

“What?” he asked as I shushed him. He scrunched his face as he grew even more confused.

“Sorry, I had some more people show up but I have someone that I want you to talk to.” I smiled at Niall as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Sure hon. Put them on.” I smiled as I slipped him the phone, walking out of the room I heard him say hello, after that there was an excitement in his voice. I smiled a little more and looked back towards the door as I kept walking. I bumped into someone, saying a quick sorry I looked to see Louis.

His eyes shined with amusement as he grinned down at me. Before I could ask what he threw me over his shoulder. “Well micks, my dear team carrot mate. I want to plan a prank on everyone at BTR’s flat, and since you know it so well I request your help. And you may pick the lucky person to join us.” Thinking it over I grinned.

“The silent but deadly Zayn Malik shall join us on this mission young padiwan.” we both giggled and stopped when we walked back into the room. Zayn was sitting by himself on the floor, so we sat on either side.

“We require your help in a quest to prank our new tour mates.” Louis whispered in his ear. He grinned, his eyes lighting up as he looked back and forth happily. He nodded and giggled, Louis and I following soon. We stopped in hopes that no one noticed as someone came bounding down the hall.

Niall ran through the door and jumped on me, making me fall into to Zayn who fell into Louis. Groaning as he exclaimed his love for me. I laughed as the boys and grandma looked at us confused.

“Thank you soooo much, I haven’t talked to her for two weeks.” He squealed.

“Oh Niall, how wonderful to see you.” Gran smiled at him. He grinned, getting up and hugging her. We all laughed at nothing, and did that all night to some really bed jokes from all the boys.

Sorry it's so late and i am just getting out of writers block. I am now happy to be back and am happy to be :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN