Aww thats so cute!

I walked up to my condo expecting to find the boys in the house. Walking in I heard a movie running and little snores. Walking into my living room I saw everyone asleep including a Victoria. The only spot left on the couch was next to Niall. So I went to my bedroom and changed into a pair of sweats and Nialls old Scooby doo shirt. Coming out I sat and watched the movie, which is at the middle. I sat next to Niall and soon passed out with the others.

Waking up I could heat voices. "Awww don't wake them they look adorable!" I heard a couple giggles of agreement.

"Someone should take a photo. I mean no twitter but we should." I hear a couple clicks and slightly stirred. My eyes fluttered open to the bright light as I felt nine stares on me.

"Whats up?" I asked as they all giggled again.

"You fell asleep with us and ended up cuddling with Niall. You look so adorable!" Victoria said as Zayn sat next to her on the couch. He casually put his arm around the back when he though nobody would notice. I raised my eyebrows at him and he slightly blushed. Chuckling I slid out of Niall's warm embrace. As soon as I did I wished I hadn't, missing the feeling of him holding me. I walked out as Niall stirred and put on some tea and coffee in the kitchen. All the boys started talking as Kendall came into the kitchen.

"I need some help." he said as he sat at my small table. I raised an eyebrow questioningly. "I don't know what to do for a date with Jen without the paps finding." I smiled as I thought of something.

"I have a friend that owns this food and skate thing. I can ask him to do me a favor and you can take her there." he grinned and hugged me, kissing my forehead in a brotherly way.

"Thanks, I can't wait to see what Jen thinks!" he walked out and rejoined the boys conversation. I smiled as Niall joined me in the kitchen.

"What was that about?"

"Kendall wanted a place to take Jen out."'I said as I went and turned on my laptop.

"Whatch ya doin?" he asked curiously as I went to the Internet. I typed in moments by one direction lyrics and waited for google to load. "Why do you need those?"

"My barbie partner and I are singing it for class. I have yours Harry's and Zayn's part in the song." I said as I printed out the lyrics. He smiled slightly.

"I could help you and so could the other boys." we both heard sarcastic laughing from behind us.

James stood there with a cup of coffee in his hand stirring it with a spoon. "You help her, who do you think helps us work on our songs. Dude she's awesome but refuses to make a career out of it." I blushed and turned away. Niall turned to me and started telling me to sing.

I walked away into the living room and everyone else caught on. Asking me to sing. "FINE! I'll sing part of a song." I grabbed my guitar and played the first few notes.

What day is it? And in what month what this clock never seems so alive. I can't keep up and I can't back down, been wasting so much time.
Cause it's me and you and all of the people with nothing to do nothing to lose. It's just you and me and all if the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you.

I strummed the last note as they all complemented me. I smiled and put down. "Is that my shirt?" Niall suddenly asked in the silence. I turned red with embarrassment as I shook my head yes. Everyone started laughing as Niall said something next. "I always thought I was missing some. When I came home there were four missing. I knew you would have something to do with it" he playfully glared at me and pouted. His face looks so cute like that... Wait did I just say my best friend is cute.... Crap.