Chapter Two

After nearly two hours drive, we have finally reach Riverdale. My first impression when we passed the board of 'Welcome to Riverdale' is that it's really quite and peaceful in some ways. The only cars that are driving on the streets are my parents' cars. Many trees and houses are around our neighbourhood area and it also has a park nearby.

My mom and dad parked their cars inside the dusty garage. The garage is considered spacious compared to our old garage. My dad has the keys to our new home and once he unlocked the front door, I let out a small gasp.

The house is really, really huge. Maybe it's not that huge but because the house where we used to live was nothing compared to this one. There are four black couches in the living room, surrounding the plasma television and the fireplace. Yup, we have the fireplace. A small coffee table is placed in the middle of the surrounding couches. The walls of our living room are ashy-white colour instead of its usual white. The dining table at the dining area is rectangular which is good enough for us.

"So, how do you liked it so far, Sandra?" My dad asked.

"This is great, dad. I think I'll like it here." I grinned sheepishly. He grinned and pats my back.

"Now, help us unload the boxes from the cars." My mom said. I nodded my head in reply.

My dad carried the heavy boxes while mom and I carried the light boxes. I placed all the boxes at the corner of the living room so it'll looked more organized instead of the boxes laying everywhere around the living room. I carried the boxes that has my belongings up to the room. I heaved a sigh when I've reached the top of the stairs. Theses boxes are heavy and I basically dropped all of the boxes on the ground because of my clumsiness; tripping on my on foot.

"Is everything alright, Sandra?" My mom asked-shouted from the living room after she heard the loud crashed.

"Yup. Yup, I'm fine, mom." I answered-shouted back.

The boxes that I was carrying are now tumbling away from me. Luckily all the boxes are sealed up and if it's not, everything would fly out of the boxes and landed everywhere on the ground. My clumsiness is something I've gotten used to since I was young. I could get tripped anywhere in the world, crashed into things pretty hard, spilled drinks everywhere and all those sorts. I pushed myself off of the floor and brushed the dirt or dust on my now hurting knees and arms.

There are four rooms in total upstairs. I entered all of the rooms and I decided to take the room with the queen-sized bed. I pushed the boxes to my bedroom instead of carrying it like I did before because who knows I might trip and fell again. So pushing is the best way to prevent myself from tripping or falling.

My current bedroom where I'm at, is spacious. A queen-sized bed placed in the middle of the room, a bathroom that is near to my wardrobe, a wide dressing table and a nightstand with a lamp beside my bed. I checked out the bathroom and oh my! I think the bathroom is by far the greatest thing I have seen in this house. There is a bathtub and a glass covered shower place with a toilet beside the shower place, a vertical, long, rectangular mirror on the wall and just below it is a white marbled sink with cabinets on the bottom. The walls and the floor of the bathroom are made out of white tiles. Overall, this bathroom has the aesthetic feeling to it. The main theme of the bathroom is white and only the cabinet is black.

And as for my bed, there's nothing but a white bedspread. It looked really plain and dull for my liking. I jumped onto the bed and felt the bed dipping in and bouncing back. I lay on my back and tossed around. Holy crap! This bed feels so soft and fluffy and it made me imagine what it's like to be laying on the cloud. I stayed on the bed for a few more seconds to few more minutes and slowly it became few more hours; I started to drift off to my own sweet world.