Chapter One

My mom and dad are currently packing everything inside our house and packed it into boxes. There are at least 20 boxes of our belongings packed inside them. I heaved a sigh once I have tape up my box of belongings.

So let me give you an introduction to my current life. My name is Alessandra Jensen and I'm 16 years old. I'm 5'7 with long dirty blonde hair, blue-ish green eyes and a slim figure, well, at lest I think it was. I was born in Capetown, which is where we were staying, but now, my parents and I are moving to a new town called 'Riverdale' because they got accepted as a doctor in that town. I'm not saying they did not accepted here in our hometown because they did, it's just their salary was not high enough for them and the 'Riverdale' hospital is hiring experienced doctors and their salary will be double of their current amount. So of course they would leave here ASAP. Capetown is great and everything but one thing that everyone struggles when they lived here is that working salaries are not really that high and their groceries are very expensive. I did some research on Riverdale before and it said Riverdale is a small town with cheap groceries, good place to dine and well-paid jobs.

After like for an hour or so, we had finally done with all our packing. The boxes are completely sealed up, our luggages are brought downstairs, refreshers and frozen foods are placed inside an ice box and those canned foods or packed foods are placed inside a picnic basket. I didn't know that picnic basket could come in handy when needed though.

Now everything is set to be placed in the car. Luckily my parents have two cars instead of one or else our things and boxes could never fit in and be brought with us. They have decided to not bring any furnitures or tables with us because apparently, our new house already have furnitures, tables and beds provided for us. Hmm. How convenient is that.

I helped them to load everything into the car boot and in their backseat too. Their whole entire car is full and I literally had no where else to sit except for the passenger seat. I'm not used to sitting in the passenger seat because of my phobia but I have no choice.

I am going to miss this house as it has all of the memories of me growing up here. I have to leave all my life behind here, especially leaving my close friends. It hurts me deeply that I would not see them again. The only I can do to see my friends is to video call or text them. My eyes watered when I take a last look at my childhood home before getting into my mom's car. I quickly swallowed a lump in my throat to prevent myself from balling my eyes out.

"You ready, sweetheart? For new beginning?" My mom asked.

I took a deep breath in and exhaled through my mouth before nodding my head. "Yeah." I replied. She smiled at me and kisses me on my forehead before she drove away from our home with dad driving behind us. As soon as we drove passed the 'you're leaving Capetown' signboard, I let out a shaky breath and my eyes started to water again. I look out of the window and prayed that this Riverdale can and will make me feel like my hometown again.

*************************************************

A/N
Hey guys!! So this is the first chapter of my fan fiction. I know this chapter might be boring because this is just an introduction to Alessandra's life. I promised in the next chapter it will be better. Please vote and comment on your thoughts. Byeee!!