Chapter Fifty One

Another day, another battle to fight. Going to school was something I used to enjoy since there are many things we can learn, but, recently it felt like I was held at gun point to attend school. It doesn't feel the same anymore—it had the lack of excitement and energy for me to keep going.

Sure, I have made friends and would always be thankful for them, but, meeting some people also made my life much harder and dreadful. The school system here sucked because they would let those that were 'richer' and in higher status off the hook instead of punishing them.

When it comes down to the silent victim and the bully who was rich and powerful, they would definitely choose the bully. That was the reality of Riverdale High and I was grown accustomed to them.

Cheryl did not made life easier as the days, weeks and even months go on. She made sure it was a living hell especially when she found out what happened during my birthday party.

Furious could not even convey her emotions because she was far more than that. She became a literal mad woman and was enraged as she found out that Archie and I kissed through some people at the party. Gossips we're just gossips, but everyone knew this was not one one them when Archie came to school with hickeys around his neck.

I was in the middle of Chemistry class when Cheryl barged in and excused us. I knew things were going to be bad judging by the fire in her eyes when she approached me. I knew it was bad, but it was bad to the point I was in detention.

Let me give you a rundown of what happened. After Cheryl brought me out of the classroom, I was pulled 5 feet away from my class before I got slapped in the face. Her palm collided with my cheek and it stung—real bad.

I froze because it wasn't my place to blame her since I did kissed her 'boyfriend' even though they were not exclusive. Archie should have made it clear with her before she became an enraged girlfriend.

"Not so brave now, huh?" She spat. "The worst thing literally someone could do is to be a man-stealer, and that makes you a whore."

She pushed me against the lockers and my back hurts with the huge impact. I yelped but she doesn't stop there. She grabbed me by the shoulders as her nails drugged through my skin. I winced and was on the verge of tears because of how much she was hurting me.

"Get off me!" I gritted.

"You are a whore, Jensen. You think that you won just because he kissed you? Come on, don't be a fool. He pitied you that's why he did that." She laughed humorlessly and clicked her tongue. "Please, you were nothing to him."

Her eyes burned into mine but I could not look at her. If I did, she would have seen my eyes watering and being weak. What she said might be a lie just to hurt me, but there was always this possibility that he was doing it to have a good laugh with the jocks and even with Cheryl.

I kicked her in the shins and she staggered backwards. I thought I might be able to escape but she regained her balance quickly.

"Bitch." She growled and charged towards me.

Once again, my back collided with the lockers and the huge impact made me scream. The hallways were empty and our voices and my scream were amplified and before I know, students rushed out from their classes.

She yanked my glasses and snapped them in half before tossing it to the side and that made me furious. I retaliated by grabbing her hair with force and she yelled in pain but she does not let go of my shoulders.

I was about to kicked her in the stomach but I was stopped by the teachers. "What do you think you are doing?" A male teacher yelled towards us, or me.