Chapter 4

Hey guys! Thank you for reading my story!!I would really appreciate it if you would comment and tell me if  you liked it or not!And BTW a friend of mine (Vico96) has wrote a new book named''Love you ,Love you not'' .I think you should read it cause it's really good and interesting.Thanks!<3 XoXoXo

So, it was  time to meet John.We decided to meet at ''My Burger'',the most famous burger shop in town.I was so happy and nervous at the same time .I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster as I walk towards him.He waved at me.OMG what should I do.Calm down Katy Richardson he's just a guy. Then I got there.

''Hey''I smiled.

''Hey, beautiful!''he winked and smiled.

I blushed and i felt my cheeks burn.I was so embaressed.''Thank you.''

Than i sat in front of him  so that I was facing him.I smiled again.''So how are you?'',he asked.

''Fine and you?.''I grinned.

''Better now that I saw you''he winked.I blushed again.

''So what do you want to order ?''he asked looking at the menu.

I stared at the menu for about a minute.

''I thinnk I'll have burger.What about you?''I looked at him.

''YH ,me too.''he smiled.''Waitress''.

Then a pretty young waitress came and took our orders.''What would you like ?''she smiled.

''We'll take two burgers,please.''John said.

''Would you like to drink anything.''?the waitress asked.

''Hmmm,well we'll have two cokes?''he looked at me and I nodded.

''Oh but I would like mine diet,please''.John looked at me confused.

The waitress nodded and left.

''Diet ?You are already beatfiul and have a nice body''he winked .

''Well,you know..''I smiled and blushed a little.God I wish I would just stop blushing and embaressing myself.

After about have an hour we finished eating.

'Do you wanna go to the movies?''John asked giving me his so cool look.

''HMM..yh ,ok..''I smiled back.

'We got out and went to the cinema.John had a Lmborghini.We chose a romantic movie.We had half an hour till the movie started but we got in and sat in the back.

''So ...''..he smiled.

I looked at him and smiled.Suddenly everything stopped so did my heart.I felt his lips on mine .At first I didn't respond .Then, I kissed him back.The kiss got deeper until we both pulled away.I smiled and bit my lip. He smiled back too.Then I turned away and saw I guy there looking at me.I looked again and saw that it was Jeremy.He stood there and shook his head ,as if he was disappointed and then walked away and took a seat just behind me.I pretended I didn't know,but i did  seem a little confused.

''What's wrong Katy?''John asked.

''Nothing''I smiled.Then i kissed him and pulled away making sure Jeremy was watching.I don't know why but I wanted to make him jealous.

We started talking about many things ,until the movie started.

Half an hour passed and I turned back and saw Jeremy looking at me.Then,I rested my head on John's shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled.Before I knew it the movie finished.I got up from my seat and saw Jeremy  checking me out.I gave him an evil look and walked away with john.

I held john's hand and walked to his car.He drove me to my house.The cinema was near my house so we got there in no time.I  kissed him on the cheek.''Bye,I'll see you tomorrow.''..I smiled ,''Bye ''he winked.I closed the car door and walked into my house.Wow that was a good night.!

*********