Chapter 8

I could feel someone hitting me with a pillow, but I just held to my cover tighter until someone pulled it off of me.I opened my eyes.Austin and Jeremy were looking at me with their mouths open.

'''What?"I finally asked looking at both of them with confused looks.They were looking at by body?

I looked at myself and I was wearing shorts and a bra.Well, the weather was hot yesterday so I just wore  my bra.

''Get up!It's already 11 am.''Austin said and handed me a shirt.I could see Jeremy smiling.

''Nope ''I replied wearing the shirt.Well, I didn't think that him seeing me in bra was a big deal.It's just like a bikini top.Right?But yet again there was Jeremy too.But I acted normal ,I didn't want to make it more awkward.

I pulled my covers on me again.

''Make sure she wakes up!I'm gonna prepare breakfast''I could hear Austin saying to Jeremy.

Then he whispered something I couldn't hear.

''Okay''he replied.

Then I heard the door close.

''Come on wake up!''Jeremy said .

''Not gonna happen''I replied from under the cover.

''Katy wake up!''he said again.

''What if I don't?''I smiled slightly.

''Well...''he started and stopped.

I took the cover  off me ,lay  there on the bed waiting for him to continue.When he didn't, I raised a brow.

I could see amusement in his eyes.Wait !

He moved closer to me and started tickling me.I could barely breathe.

''Well someone told me you were ticklish!''He said smiling.''Now promise you'll get up!''He  continued.

''I - I-I p-p-prom-mise!''I finally said and he let go.

I breathed quickly.I than slammed his shoulder.He gave me a warning look.I gave him a I'M-NOT-SCARED-OF-YOU look.

He came closer to tickle me again but I yelled.''Istop!I'll do anything but please don't tickle me ''

''Well what about a kiss ''he said.What ?Kiss him?

''Correction :anything  but kissing''I smiled.

He pouted .Omg he looked so cute .

''You realize you just said that out loud .right?''he said.

What ?I could feel my face turn into a Tomato and I buuried my face in my palms.

Jeremy just laughed.''You're cute when you blush!''he said.

I raised a brow and looked at him.

''What about a hug?''he suggested.

''Fine ''I said and got up and hugged him.He pulled me closer to him.I felt a little wierd but it also felt nice.I  shivered slightly when our bodies touched.

Then I pulled away.

''Now go out ,I wanna change!'' I smiled.

''Can't I stay?You have the sexiest body ever!''he winked.

''No you can't !''I opened the door and gestured him to leave.

''Perv''I said to myself and held back my laughter.

''I heard that!''he pointed a finger at me .

''I'm glad you did !''I tried to hold back my laughter again.