Chapter 25

I stood there in the airport looking around. Here I was back to New -York. Back to the place I fell in love. Back to the city where I had my most unforgettable memories. Before I could say anything someone wrapped there arms around me .

"I'm sorry "Austin patted my back.

"It's not your fault."I shook my head.

"Come on lets go."he siad pulling away and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah"I nodded.

He took my suitcases and we left the airport. When we reached my apartment I couldn't help but think of all the times we spent together here. I put my suitcases in my room while Austin went to watch  TV. I looked at my closet which had millions of pictures of me and Jeremy . A few tears escaped from my eyes . I needed someone right now.

I went back to the living room where Austin was sitting watching TV. I went and sat next to him . I didn't care if my cousin saw me crying.Without a word Austin wrapped his arms around me and carried me like a baby and put me on his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck and cried o his shoulder.

"I know what happened. Everything"He said playing with my hair and saying everything is going to be okay.

"I'm going to beat the crap out of that John dude."he said .

"I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine."I smiled through my tears. I pulled back to be face to face with Austin. He smiled and wiped my tears .

"How hard?"he raised a brow.

"Harder than I hit that dude in the cinema"I said.

"Well done"he took out his hand for me to high -fie him. I chuckled and high fived him.

"He'll get back to his senses. Don't worry."He smiled once more before wrapping me in another hug.

"I just-I donno...he didn't believe me-"

"Then why did he tell the teacher everything?" Austin interrupted.

I sighed. " I don't know, he said he didn't believe me and then that....I just don't know."I cried.

"You know, I think it's not that he didn't believe you it's just the fact that another guy got to kiss his girlfriend is the thing bothering him." he said softly. 

"I know I would if anyone got to kiss Victoria" he continued." And I think it's the same thing that ishappening to him, just wait and see." he reassured.

Some.part of me wanted to believe that everything was going to be fine but I couldn't be so sure of it.There were many questions in my mind . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since everything happened. Today was the day the students would be back from the trip . I took everything I had from Jeremy's apartment since he had the key.

At first I couldn't even look at his apartment . I was afraid I would break down again. I havn't been as happy as I was before the break up for sometime. His apartment had his smell and I don't know how I was able to take my things .

"Hey"Austin said with his sleepy voice.

"Hey"I said putting some pancakes on his plate.

"How are you feeling?"He asked running a hand through his hair.

I shrugged and put his plate in front of him.

"They're coming today right?" he asked .

"Yeah , they should be here by now."I said back.