Chapter 11

A/N I hope you like this chapter guys!Please comment and vote!Btw I'm planning on dedicating each chapter to someone who reads my story and of course people who comment too!This one is dedicated to Claire131!

Here it is guys!

After relaxing for a bit and watching TV, I got off the couch and headed to my room.I fixed my hair and applied some make up. I took my keys and went to Jeremy's apartment.

Jeremy opened the door with Chris beside him checking me out from head to toe.

''Hey Jeremy!''I gave him a kiss on the cheek!That's how you greet you're friends, right?

''Hey chris''I waved.

''Hey sexy!Looking hot!''he winked.

I rolled my eyes.

''Can't I get a kiss too?''He raised a brow in a flirty way.He looked like Jeremy.I mean the same body, blue eyes and dirty blond hair.But most importantly, he was a player but Jeremy was not.

I know he was the captain of the football team  but he was never known as the 'Player'.

''Dude!Stop flirting!''Jeremy said in an angry tone.I was a bit surprised but he was being protective I guess.

''So what? Jeremy is a special person?He gets a kiss and I don't ?''he raised both his brows which earned him a glare  from his friend.

''Dude will you just shut  up?''Jeremy gave him a look.

''I want a kiss''he simply said.

I wasn't talking , just watching them argue.

''You're not gonna give up are you?''I sighed.

He shook his head . I gave him a kiss , of course on the cheek.

'Áll better '' he winked and put a hand around my shoulder.I narrowed my eyes at him giving him a I-DON'T-THINK-YOU WANT-YOUR-HAND-BROKEN-NOW-WOULD-YOU?

He shook his head and pulled me closer . I turned to talk to Jeremy but he wasn't there .I kinda felt sad . We both walked to the living room.

Jeremy was sitting on the couch with three bowls of pop-corn in front of him and 3 beers.I walked towards him and sat beside him. I looked at him for a moment, he just turned and looked at me with a blank expression and didn't even care.I looked back at the TV alittle hurt.

After about half an hour , the boys were chearing for the teams while I was playing with my phone.

I was about to win a game when a hand was on my shoulder and I lost.

I looked at Chris and gave him a questioning look.

''What the hell?''I raised a brow.

''What?''he gave me an innocent look.

I sighed in frustration and looked at the TV but I noticed that Jeremy wasn't there.

I went to the kitchen when  I heard a beer open.

''Jeremy?''I said as I got in the kitchen.

''What?''he said in an angry tone.

He took a sip from his beer.

''What's wrong?''I asked him.

''Nothing'' he shot back.I looked at him for a minute .

I took his hand in mine as a sign of 'don't worry you can tell me.'

He smiled a little .''Nothing it's all better now!''he smiled more.

I gave him a ýou gotta be kidding me right?'look.

He was angry at me and because Chris was flirting with me.He was jealous !But why?.NO!

He chuckled as I took his beer and took  a sip of it. I leaned on the counter next to him and gave him a slight push.He gave me one back.

I then took is hand and pulled him.

''Come on, Let's go!''His hand was gone and then he put it around my waist as we walked to the living room.

I liked the feeling of it .

''What now?Did you make out or something ?''Chris said when he saw us.

''Shut up !''I hit his shoulder and sat down.

Jeremy sat next to me again.

His hands weren't on my waist anymore until I saw them on my thigh .

Chris was too busy to look at us .Thank God!

he moved is hands on my thigh a little. I didn't mind cause I loved the feeling . I looked at him and found him smiling.

His  hands moved from my thigh to my right waist , then to my back ,which made me shiver, then to my left thigh.He pulled me a little closer, then a lot closer which made our bodies touch each other.

I loved the feeling.I wish we could stay like this forever.I rested my head on his shouder and that was the last thing I remember.

There was someone playing with my hair .I woke up hugging somoeone.Those muscles , Jeremy's muscles.

I blinked a few times then looked up at  him.I was apparently sleeping on his chest.

He had on hand on around my waist and another on my hair.

''Hey there sleeping beauty!''he smiled at me .

''Hey''I smiled back.I didn't mind sitting up.

He looked back at the TV.

''What time is it?''I asked.

''11 PM.''he looked at his watch.

''Is Chris here?''I asked.He would definitely comment on this one.

''No he left half an hour ago.'' his eyes were still on the TV.

''Hmm...Well I should get going now.'' I sat up and stretched.

''You can stay here if you want.''he suggested.

''Nahh!I 'll just go home.''I sighed.

He walked me to my door.

''I had a really good time  today although we went shopping'' he chuckled.

''Yh me too.''I chuckled too.''I guess I'll see you  tomorrow.''

He waved and turned to his door. I took out my keys and just as I was about to open the door.

''Hey Katy,''Jeremy headed towards me.He had one hand  in his pocket and another one scratching

the back of his neck.He was nervous , I think.

He  looked at me for a moment .''Nothing '' he said. 

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''Bye''I said ,as I quickly got in and closed the door.I leaned on the door. I heard Jeremy sigh then

close his door.

*****

What do you think?And I forgot to tell you this chapter is uneditted.