Chapter 18

''Good morning'' someone said as soon as I opened my eyes. It was already Monday. The weekend went so fast. I was still extremely happy for being with him. I mean I never thought two people who fought  all their life would end up together. Well I geuss life is full of surprises. I looked around. I was in Jeremy's bedroom.Right, I realized that yesterday we spent the day toghether in his apartment and we watched a movie. I probably ended up sleeping when the movie hadn't even finished.

''Morning'' I said back as I sat up.

Jeremy sat next to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and rubbed the sleep off my eyes.

''You should get ready for school. You only have half an hour'' he  got up from his place. Just then I realized that he was fully dresed in dark blue jeans and red Polo T-shirt. I know he was mine but I just couldn't help the butterflies in my stomach. He looked extremely hot and I just couldn't take my eyes off of him.

''Ugh, it's Monday, again'' I sighed.

''Quit whining and get up.'' He rolled his eyes.

''Besides, everyone's going to find out that your my girlfriend.'' He winked.

That thought made me smile.

''You're right'' I smiled and got up.

''I'll be ready in twenty minutes.'' I winked and gave him a kiss and headed to the door.

I stopped and turned before walking out.

'' By the way, you look hot '' I winked. Without even waiting for his response I walked out.

I went to my bathroom, took the fastest shower and got out.

I searched through my closet . Lets wear something hot today .I smirked at the thought and pulled out blue shorts and beige tank top , with red heals and jeans bag. 

I combed my  hair and tied it in a ponytail.

I quickly took my bag and my phone , then took a Galaxy bar and  headed to the door.

Jeremy was getting out when I shut my door.

''Ready, babe?'' he smiled.

''Yup'' I smiled .He put his hand around my waist .

''I didn't get to kiss you this morning.'' he turned me , making us face to face.

I giggled and pulled him to me. 

I wrapped my hand around his neck  and he wrapped his around my waist.

The kiss got deeper  but we broke apart when someone cleared their throat.

We both looked around , there was only a woman passing by with a kid holding her hand. I could feel my face heating up.

''People are annoying.'' Jeremy frowned and pouted.

''And you are cute.'' I winked a gave him a peck. We continued our way to the parking lot.

We reached his car and he opened the door for me. 

Before he closed it he asked me.'' Babe?''

''Yeah?'' I smiled.

''You look hot '' he winked . I was sure my cheeks were  pink because he smirked.

The journey to our school was silent , but a comfortable silence.'' I can't wait to tell them.'' He took a quick glance at my side and smiled. He took my hand in his  .'' Neither can I  '' I smiled at him.

We reached school. Every girl in the school came to greet him, just like always. I didn't feel jealous because I knew Jeremy didn't care about them.