Chapter 15

This is going to be long:P 

First: I thank everybody who is reading my story! It really means a lot! You supported me and thanks to you I got about 1000 readers in 2 days! Thanks a lot! I LOEV YOU ALL!XoX

Second: chek out the awsome trailor and banner to the side.! I thank Ekstar! Uh guys I'm sorry but the trailor won't work here! here is the link , check it out and tell me what you think!http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b-J0TtRuB7Q

Last: I want you guys to check my other story if u have time! Thanks again.

 Don't forget to comment and vote, please!:P .. Here it is: (It's short though)

Oh no!

''W-W-what night?''I asked worried. I started to panic.

He let go of me and went to take a bottle of water from the fridge.

''You don't remember last night?'' he raised both brows and sounded a little hurt.

''Oh My God!''I let go of everything in my hand.

'' We had sex, didn't we?''I put my hand over my forehead and my mouth hung open.

''Katy?''Jeremy took a sip from his bottle.

''How, How did we? Oh my god! what if I get pregnant? ''I moved my hand and put it on my mouth ignoring him.

I lost the most precious thing I had.

''Katy '' he shouted and I looked at him.

He stared at me for a moment then burst out laughing. He was joking.

God! He's  a jerk. He scared the hell out of me.

''You should've seen your face.'' he chuckled and moved towards me.

''Jeremy you're suck a jerk!'' I took some flour and threw it at his face.

I sighed in relief. Imagine we had it. What would've happened?

He moved a hand over his face then narrowed his eyes at me.

''You shouldn't have done that' 'he shook his head and smirked.

I raised a brow.

He then took the whole bag of flour and emptied it over me.

My hair , my face  was all covered with flour.

I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to get some flour to throw it at him.

With that we fought a little.

He carried me and put me on his back so I started hitting his back and asking him to put me down.

''Jeremy, I said put me down!''I shouted for the fifth time.

''Okay , Okay!'' he put me down on the floor and then sat next to me.

''Finally, you scared the hell out of me'' I chuckled and hit his shoulder.

''Relax nothing happened.'' he chuckled and turned to me.

'' That was not funny'' I frowned.

''It was just a joke! Besides I'm not a guy who takes advantage of girls who are drunk.'' He rolled his eyes.

''What a gentlemen'' I patted his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes.

''Thank God!'' I put my hand over my heart. He chuckled .I was still shocked.

''God, Stop worrying so much'' he elbowed me.

''I almost lost my virginity, and you're telling me not to get worried?'' I raised a brow.

''So you're still a virgin?'' he raised his brow and smirked.

I blushed and hit his shoulder.I sighed and rested my head against the counter. I spoke again to change the subject.

''Well, how did I end up in my bra?''I raised a brow.

''You took your shirt off , not me'' he chuckled.'' But it was nice seeing you half naked , again'' he smirked.

''oh!'' I nodded then started laughing at my dumbness and he joined me .

When we calmed down we both turned and stared into each other's eyes for a long time.

Jeremy leaned a little and I did too. My heart started beating faster and faster. I slowly closed my

eyes expecting him to kiss me.

I could feel his hot breath against my mouth.

We were about to do it when Jeremy backed away.

This was the second time he did it.

I wanted to kiss him but he didn't. Why?

He kissed me yesterday  but he doesn't want to today . Why not?

He quickly got up and put his hand on the back of his neck.

''Look Katy ,I've got something to tell you. '' he sighed.

Cliffhanger!!!:P Will be uploading in a couple of days!:P Hmm could he want to tell her? Comment and vote!:)