Chapter 14

New chapter!

Hey people! I'm sorry for the late update! I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Dedication to MrMonopoly for reading my story!Thanks a lot. XoX!:)

After he kissed me , my entire day went perfect. I was extremely happy.I never thought he would say those words to me.

I wanted to ask him what he meant but we were cut off by one of our teachers.

When the final bell rang , I headed to where Jeremy's car was. He was leaning against it.

''Are you ready beautiful?'' he winked and unlocked the car.

That wasn't new , he always called me that.

''Yupp!'' I said popping on the 'P'.

We drove to the mall so that we could buy what we needed for lunch and for tonight. We both never talked about the kiss but I was still going to ask him  about it at night.

Tonight we decided to spend it togethere watching shows, episodes and singing a little. 

''So, we'll buy pasta, tomato sauce and chips?''he smiled walking towards the entrance.

''Exactly!'' I smiled back.

We headed to where they had put different kinds of pasta. We baught the regular long ones , big tomato sauce. We also bought chips, crackers  and beers for tonight.

 ''This is all what we need.'' Jeremy headed towards the cashier.

 We soon reached the cashier and paid for the stuff.

Jeremy  was smiling in a totally different way which was so adorable. He seemed really happy. I hope it's because of the kiss.

''So I  boiled the pasta, give me the tomato sauce'' I held out my hand for Jeremy to give me the sauce.

This was the first time I was actually trying to cook something.

''Here you go!'' he handed it to me .

I put the tomato sauce over the pasta and stirred them good. It looked really delicious. I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

''Okay ! I'm done, let's just wait a little to cool down , then we'll eat.''I clapped my hands.

I took out two plates and two cokes.

After waiting for a while , we ate.

''Cinsidering its your first time , it's really good.'' He smirked.

''Well, I'm born talented'' I patted my chest.

''Yh right'' Jeremy chuckled and I hit his foot with mine from under the table.

He rolled his eyes and continued eating.

The door bell rang and I noticed that it was 6  pm.

''Hey'' I greeted Justin and invited him inside.

''Hey guys'' Justin came in and hugged us both.

''I don't have much time , so we better get started.'' Justin headed to the kitchen.

Jeremy already knew about the party so he helped us out a little.

We decided which DJ to hire, the place of the party and we also decided to make it black and white, although the guests could wear any color they wanted to.

I was going to inform everybody about the party and Justin was going to get the place all prepared.

He only stayed for half an hour so it went pretty fast.

As soon as he left , I prepared the chips the beers and brought them all to the living room. I turned on the music and started eating.

We sang with the songs.We laughed at our own craziness. It was one of the best times I spent this week.

 We then watched Mr. Bean. We laughed all through the episodes. We both burst out laughing when he was afraid to jump into the pool .

''Oh my god, how can he not laugh when he does these things?''I opened my third beer and chuckled.

''Well, I don't know how, but he does a really good job''Jeremy took a sip of his drink and chuckled with me.

''I'm gonna get more chip'' I stood up.

I lost my balance a little but Jeremy quickly held me.

''Be careful and no more drinking.'' he sat me down and took my beer.

''Give it!''I shouted . I was really drunk.

He shook his head and I crossed my arms.

''I'm gonna go get those chips'' he said as he took all the beers and went.

He came back with two more bags of chips and a bottle of water.

''Here drink some water'' he handed me the bottle.

''Thanks'' I took a sip of it.

Although I was drunk I decided to talk about the kiss.

''Jeremy ?''I poked him.

''Yes,?'' he smiled at me. He was so cute. I just wanted to kiss him .

It was too late  because I passed out.

 All I felt was someone carrying me , putting me into bed and kissing my forehead.

I woke up the next morning trapped between  the hands of someone.

I also had a terrible headache.

I moved a little and saw Jeremy lying next to me.

I gave him kiss on his cheek and got up slowly.

I didn't want to wake him up.

When I got up, I realized that I was in my bra and shorts .

Jeremy was topless and in shorts too.

Nothing happened right?

The last thing I remembered was that  I got drunk and passed out. Did I do anything after that?

I quickly  wore an oversized T-shirt and went to the kitchen. I took a pill to stop my headache.

I then took out some flour to make pancakes.

I put some eggs, then when I was about to add the flour when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

I squealed but I knew it was Jeremy.

''I had a great time last night.''he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck making me shiver.

What?

Oops. What did they do? Hmm, I guess you have to vote , comment and wait for the next chapter.:P

Thanks guys! Have a good day!:)