Chapter 1

Thank you for reading my story.If you read please comment or vote so that i Know if I should continue or not.:).

Knock .Knock.

"Come on Katy get up , you don't want to be late for your first day of school..''said my mom.

''Fine I'll be up in a minute.''I replied.

''Now! '' she yelled.

''Ok i'm up. Gosh give me a break!''I got up. I stumbled my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Since it was the first day of my high school I wanted to wear something cool ,so i wore skin tight dark blue jeans, a yellow T-shirt on it written ' You bit me ,I bit twice hard' in red letters. I wore red converse along with it.

After eating my breakfast , I bid mu goodbye to my mother and went to school taking a taxi since I didn't have a car and I didn't want to bother my best friend on the first day of school. I went to my same locker and tried the combination.Suddenly someone tickled me from the back.I turned and saw it was my best friend .I quickly hugged her tight.

"Angy ! God ! I've missed you so much ,and don't bother to call'',I said, laughing about it.

We headed to her lockers started talking .Gosh I was happy too see her again.

''I don't know I was so busy..with the travelling but....'' she said with an exciting smile on her face.

I knew there was something .'' But what?''....I continued.

''Justin nd I are together!''

''What?! Omg I'm so happy for you.Finally!he took long enough to realize you were meant for each other." I chuckled.

''I don't care ,at last !!Oh you don't know how happy I am ..''she said.''But what about you and ...you know,Ryan'',she asked with a confusing expression on her face.

For a moment she reminded me of the worst days of my life that i don't know how I even got over them.''Well,we broke up,I guess we weren't meant to be together.Whatever.''Then,Angy gave me that creepy smile of her that either means she is so relieved or probably thinking about doing something crazy.Well, I guess we'll find out later.

After sometime the bell rang and I went to my first class. .Suddenly I see Jeremy,I admit it he's cute with blond hair,blue eyes like the sea and an athletic body but he is a jerk and I always fight with him.In other words,I hate him.

This isn't yet over,believe me it gets worst .So, he comes and takes a seat next to me.

''I thought you were home crying over Ryan. I wonder what took him so long to realize that he was making a mistake and being with you.''said Jeremy in a critisizing voice and his friends were like ''Oh no he didn't''....''yaw''.

As much as i wanted to punch him, I remained calm and replied,''Hey Jeremy nice to see you again .You know it's been a year and i thought maybe you have grown a litte .Umm but unfortunately no,you still have the mind of a 3 year old.'' That's when his friends were like'' Dude you got beaten by a girl'' and I grabed my stuff and moved to the next seat.

*Guys if you read this page please vote or comment .Next to the page u can see the characters.I know it isn't that interesting(the story)but it gets interesting after two pages .:)