Chapter 29

• Dedicated to All My Readers ! Love you all xx

Wow!A lot has happened in the past few weeks....

I cuddled closer to Jeremy taking in his scent,something I have been doing a lot lately.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked noticing my sigh.

"Yeah .I'm just thinking ." I said looking up at him.

"About?" he asked raising his left eyebrow.He looked so sexy when he did that.

That's probably the millionth time I've said that but I can't help it. He just does that like it's the first time.

I smiled running my fingers on his nose and eyes . He smiled back kissing my fingers.

"About everything that has happened this year." I said.

"Good or bad?" he asked winking.

"Doesn't matter, after all I have you don't I ?" I winked.

"You're just lucky." he said smirking.

"You're luckier" I winked.

He stuck out his tongue at me.

I stuck out my tongue back at him.

"You put that back in if you don't want me to bite it." He said leaning in.

"Like you would " I said sticking out my tongue again.

He leaned in quickly. I squealed and leaned back afraid he would really do it.

I slapped his chest and leaned back in to continue what I was trying to say.

"Anyways, I was thinking about the time everything started. The time John asked me out." I said seriously.

"What about it?" he asked his body stiffening a liitle.

"It was almost the same time we kissed,you know the dare." I said.

"Oh"he said.

"I shouldn't have trusted him that quick.It was wrong of me ." I sighed.

He was silent.

"Then you and I kissed and well, I felt something when we did it.I was too confused and I thought it was only lust because you were one hell of a great kisser." I giggled.

He chuckled softly and kissed my temple.

"But I had already said yes to him and then after we kissed ,you asked me out."I said smiling.

"But I rejected you ." I sighed.

" I regret going out with John though,Non of this would've happened" I said as I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"It's not your fault baby. Don't say that."he kissed my cheek.

I squeezed my eyes and opened them back.

"Katy?" he asked.

"Yeah ?" I said blinking the tears away.

" Would you have said yes to me if you weren't going out with John?" he asked.

I expected that question from him after all.

"Jeremy, if I knew how great of a person you were ,you know, beside being a jerk when we fought, yes. I would definitely say yes. How could I have said no if I knew it would make me this lucky and happy right now?" I said looking up at him." And honestly I tried making you jealous in the cinema. I guess now I know why ,since I didn't back then"I chuckled.

" Good and I don't regret making my promise." He said smiling.

"Promise?" I said confused.

" I promised myself that no matter what happened I would make you fall in love with me cause I couldn't stand seeing you with another guy.See where I am now?" he asked.