Chapter 5 Part 2

The recess had already finished I just didn't accept the fact that John would ever cheat on me.Last night he was so sweet ,he cared about me and he even told me he liked me and that he wanted to hang out again.I can't believe it . He turned out to be just like Ryan and any other player. I thought I could trust someone new but I was wrong.

The bell rang and that meant it was the fourth period.We had physics.To tell you the truth I wasn't good at my lessons specially Math and Physics.

I wasn't in the mood for Physics.So, I just went  and told the nurse that I had a headache..So he  , yes he .The nurse was a boy in his early 20s.Well he was really cute but engaged.He let me sleep in the sleeping room a liitle bit.The room had two bads (just like the ones in hospitals).Thanks God there was no one other than me.So i just l lay on the first bed.I just couldn't sleep.I rolled over abouta million times but still I couldn't sleep.

Suddely the door opened and someone came in, but I was too tired to look.

''Hey there''I heard a fimiliar voice.WHo do you think it was?

John ?NO ..Jeremy ?YES!

''Great this is the last thing  I needed!''I said in an annoyed voice.

''You  hurt me !''He put his hand on his chest making his puppy face.

''Sure I did.''I gut up and rolled my eyes at him.

''Anyway why are you here?''he asked me with a blank face.

''Why are you here?''I asked him .

''I asked you first''.He replied.I thought we were ac ouple of five year olds.I narrowed my eyes at him.

''Well because I found out something bad.I had hope that somehow I could find a new guy ,trust him and startover again !But aparently not!You guys are all the same !.''You could hear the anger in my voice.

Omg I just ca't believe I told him that .I barely know him and we always fight.

''WEll I'm not .''he winked at me and began walking to me .I took a step back and narrowed my eyes at him.

HE STOPPED.

''Anyways ,I guess you find out he had a girlfriend didn't you?''he smiled at me evilly.

H eknew and he didn't tell me ?GREAT!

''You knew?''I sounded angry.He nodded.''Why didn't you tell me yesterday?.''

''In front of your date?'''he said with a WHAT-DID-YOU-EXPECT-ME-TO-DO tone.

''Well ..You could've..I don't know..Ughh...!!''I was so angry.

''Relax ..It was just a kiss..''I didn't answer.''Wasn't it?''he sounded a liitle bit angry.

WOW!it's not like his grilfriend had cheated on him.

''Jealous?''I teased.''And yh it was just a kiss.''I replied honestly.

Somehow he looked relieved.

''By the way ,you didn't answer my question.Why are you here?''

He went  and lay on th bad.

''Well ,I heard you were here so....''.He got up and walked towards me.He was stuck to my body now.''..I thought we could maybe..You know ''he winked.I narrowed my eyes at him and took a step back.

''Whatever I'm leaving,..''I took  my stuff and just as I was about to open the door .He caught my hand.

I looked at him .

''But I just got here.''He said with his puppy face.

I rolled my eyes at him and just left.You know I kind of felt better.But i was planning on revenge.No one could kiss me and get away.Not even once!No  way!I thought to myself.I had to come up with a plan to  make John regret!

.....

Hey guyS.Whattssap??So how am I doing till now?Good??...Well plz tell me what you think.Thanks for reading again .I really appreciate it.!!<3

Next chapter coming up soon!!!I Please vote:)