Chapter 2

So ,Mr Bob -our English teacher enters the class,introduces himself and starts talking about Trips around the world.Everything I heard was ''Bla Bla Bla Bla '' until he mentioned a trip that we were going to have to Paris.I looked at Angy and she was looking at me.

'' It's gonna be fun'' I whispered.

''I know we're gonna have the best time'' she replied almost jumping from her happiness because she's gonna be with Justin.

So,Mr. Bob continued talking about the trip and the plans.He also said that there will be two students in each room but we don't get to choose our roommates.What could go wrong?Right?

First period ended and we had recess .I told Angy I would meet her in the cafeteria.On my way to my locker I was imagening what my trip to Paris would be like until I accidentally ran into someoneand I fell with my book s all over the floor.Who do you think was that ?

I leaned and grabbed my stuff.'' OH ,I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to..I-I-I...'' I felt someone's hand over my hand which helped me get up.I got up and saw a hot guy with blond hair and grey eyes.

'' Hey i'm so sorry ,let me help you with that '',and he started collecting my books.

''No, it's my fault but thanks.'Í said ,blushing.

'' Here you go''.He handed the books to me,and gave me a sexy smile.Gosh he was so cute with a wide smile.''By the way I'm John and you are..''he asked in a cool voice.

''Katy ''

''Cool,I guess I'll see you around''.Then he waved at me and I waved back biting my lips.

After about 2 minutes I met Angy .I told her about what happened .

''Oh my god!Really?I should have been there with u...'''She said .

''You already have a boyfriend!Save one for me''..I said with a sad and joking expression on my face.

''Easy there, he is all yours ,I love my guy.So, u can have him.''

''Oh ,how polite of you ''I replied laughing and so glad that she is back.

Second period:

So suprisingly, Angy wasn't in this class, but what i didn't know is that John was in the class.He was talking with his friends.When he saw me he smiled at me and gave me that cool look of his..I got me a seat and the next thing i know,he came and sat next to me.

'' Didn't know you were taking this class'',he said

''Yh,well,you know..''I replied.

Then the history teacher came in and he started explaining.I was falling asleep until a note hit my pen .

''Hey, it's me John .Wanna hang out today..?:)''

''mm yh sure..''

I got a note back from him.

The class ended, I was so happy and I ran to find Angy .She was putting her books in her locker until i closed it.

''Guess what?'' i said to her with a wide smile on my face .

''what???.....ohh i know this smile...''she replied .

''John wants to hang out....yess!!!!I'm so happy...!!!..''

''Omg!!yeyeyyey!!''

Angy was so happy for me i could see that.But most importantly I was dying from happiness.

The next chapter is so good that where the action starts.Please read it and vote or comment:)