Chapter 13

It had been almost two weeks since Austin had gone and me and Jeremy were practically best friends . I knew he was the one who woke me up now .

We would always hang out esepcially with Angy and Justin, since jeremy and Justin were pretty good friends too.

I told Angy everything that had happenned to me with Jeremy after she came back from Paris.

Flashback*

After telling her the week we had together, I told her that I loved him.

''Angy , I am in love with Jeremy!''I blushed.

She screamed in excitement.

''I knew this year was going to be different , especially after what you both had the first day of school.''she smiled.

I sighed.

''I always see the way he looks at you, I think he loves you back!''she smiled more.

I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off.

''Plus!Why did he move here, and next to YOU?''she raised a brow.

''I don't think so!''I sighed again.

''Well, you may never know!''she shrugged.

She got up and hugged me.

''I'm so happy for you!I hope you get together soon so that we can go on double dates! 'she clapped her hands. She was more excited than I was.

''I hope" I smiled. I wish, actually. How great would be that!

End of flashback*

''Hello????Earth to Katy!'' Jeremy interrupted my thoughts.

''Huh?''I looked at him. He was wearing a white T-shirt which revealed his muscular body and  regular jeans. Can anyone get hotter every day? Jeremy definitely looked hotter today than yesterday.

''Like what you see?'' he smirked.

I blushed and rolled my eyes.

''You space out a lot don't you?'' he chuckled.

''Maybe! How did you get in , anyways?'' seriously how did he, not that I minded but he didn't have my key or anything.

''Hiding your spare key on the door frame,  not so smart.'' he winked.

Oh! That makes sense.

I got up from bed and rolled my eyes.

''Do you ever wear a shirt when you sleep?''Jeremy checked me out amused. This was the 3rd time he saw me like this.

I blushed and quickly took the shirt I wanted to wear for school.

''Like you didn't want to see me like this!'' I wore my shirt.

''Oh I wanted to!'' he winked .

I slapped his arm and headed to the bathroom.

''Come on! You only have 15 minutes.'' he headed to the kitchen.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I washed my face , brushed my teeth , then wore blue shorts with the white  strapless shirt I wore earlier.

I got out of my bathroom and wore my blue converse.