Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning between two arms. I turned a little and saw Austin lying next to me. I chuckled when I saw him sleeping.  He looked cute, but don't get me wrong.

I moved a little and got up from bed. I went and took a shower before wearing a white short and a simple black polo T-shirt. I put on my Adidas running shoes. Yh, I missed those and I thought a change would be good. I tied my hair in a ponytail and put on a little make up.

I went to the kitchen and ate a cupcake.  I heard the door bell ring so I went to open it.

''Now that's a surprise!'' Jeremy winked and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

''What?''I asked confused.

''It's usually Austin who opens the door. You've never got up early before.'' he ran a hand through his hair.

I rolled my  eyes and sat on the couch. You know he was right, they usually woke me up. I guess I had a good sleep yesterday.

''So where do you want to go today?''I turned on the TV.

He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

''I don't think I can come , I have a thing to do.''he smiled sadly.

''What? why? It's Austin's last day  !Come on !''  I looked up at him.

He just shrugged.

''Can't you  do that 'thing' another time?''I pouted.

''I don't know !''he sighed.

'' But maybe a kiss would change it?'' he winked. Typical Jeremy.

I mean I wanted  to kiss him, but what if that made me fall for him more? What if it didn't meananything to him?  I decided to play the dumb one and give him a kiss on his cheek.

I leaned to kiss him but he stopped me and pointed at his lips. Ughh!!! Why does he have to make me do this?

''I hate you!''I narrowed my eyes at him.

'' I know you don't!'' he winked. 'Of course I don't' I thought.

I leaned and gave him the quickest peck on the lips and pulled back. That wasn't the best kiss everbut at least I got what I wanted.

He frowned, ''You're such a bad kisser!''

See?

I frowned back. ''I'm not .!''I got up and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

He followed me as I sat on the counter. He stood in front of me.

''Yes you are!''