Chapter 28

"I always thought you were too nice to do things like this" Angy shook her head smiling.

"What can I say? You changed me." I shrugged.

"Huh, you learn from the best now ,don't you?"she winked.

"Evil."I muttered smiling.

"Genius"she said smiling wider.

"I swear I don't know how you do it."I said shaking my head.

"Well I have my ways"she said flipping her hair.

"Tell me about it"I chuckled.

"Can't , but I'd like to be a spy someday"she said with a dreamy look on her face.

"I bet you'd be a great one"I said laughing.

"Yeah and a sexy one too.... I mean , come on, a spy with a body like mine..."she said complimenting herself.

"Okay, Okay, now tell me what you got" said slapping her arm playfully.

"Jeez, no violence woman"she frowned.

I could see she was holding back a grin.

"Anyways, now I did some work and turns out John and Lina are dating."she said reading the papers in front of her.

"Why am I not shocked?"I said tilting my head.

"No one is "she rolled her eyes.

"They suit each other pretty well."I muttered.

"Oh yes they do. Both assholes."she said glaring at the wall before shifting her gaze back to the papers.

"So they are going out in two days. Hanging out at the mall and having lunch at Tom's Diner and th-"she was cut off by me.

"God, how do you even know this stuff?"I said laughing.

"No interruptions "she said glaring at me .

I muttered a sorry and gestured for her to

continue.

"As I was saying, I told Jane, Samantha and Tori to be there . Okay?" she asked.

"Yeah?"I said.

"So they will show up and interrupt them.Jane will yell at him then at Lina for being her friend then going out with her boyfriend.The last part is true though, since Jane and Lina are friends." she said.

"Yeah I know"I nodded.

"Then the twogirls will interrupt as well and there will be quite a good show for the viewers."she smirked.

"Well thought"I said smiling approvingly.

"Mhm. "she smirked more.

"I wish Jeremy would be here."I muttered.

"It's only been a week and a half"Angy chuckled.

"Yeah...he still has five days "I pouted.

Angy shook her head."It's okay , as long as the job is well done".

"Guess you're right."I sighed.

You see, Jeremy's mom's aunt was sick and she was put in hospital. She has cancer and the doctor said that she wouldn't live for more than a month. So Jeremy and his parents went to visit their aunt,in a different country. I wanted to go too but they said it wasn't necessary and for me to continue school work and stuff. He would be back in five days, which would make him gone for 2 weeks.Long time, I know....

"Well, all is settled then, I better go"Angy got off of my bed and hugged me before she left.

"Try not to miss him so much" she yelled over her shoulder before going inelevator.