Chapter 16

He didn't wait for me to speak. He just started talking.

''E-Ever since the day we kissed, the first day of school, s-something changed inside me. I didn't know at first but then I realized I -I was falling for you Katy.'' He turned away from me. '' I always get angry when you talk with guys. I want to just kill the guys who flirt with you or kiss you. I'm always jealous. When you told me that your ex tried to rape you, I just wanted to kill him and I wanted to show you that not all guys are the same.''he turned to me again and closed his eyes.'' I w-wanted to get closer to you, so I moved here. I wanted to make you mine.'' he stopped and sighed. ''I w-wanted to confess to you two weeks ago, but,but I was afraid that our friendship would be over . I thought you didn't want me more than a friend. ''

He just told me he loved me, in a way. My heart stopped at his words and I'm sure my mouth was hanging open.I couldn't speak and Jeremy took that as a chance to continue what he was sayin.

''Katy , when you told me that you wanted to kiss me yesterday, that was the happiest moment of my life. I decided to tell you how I feel because of that. I can't hide it anymore, I-I l-love you, I want to be with you, I can't stand a-another m-''

''I love you too'' I cut him off. My heart stopped. I never thought this day would come.

Jeremy turned to me .''W-What?'' his lips turned into a smile.

I stood up and he started walking towards me.

''I said I love you too.''

That was it .He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. That was the best kiss I had ever had.

After a couple if seconds , he licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I happily let him in. He smiled against my lips .

His hands went to my waist as he carried me and put me on the counter, and he kissed me more and more.

My hands travelled to his hair and his travelled to my waist again.

He pulled me closer to him. Our bodies were pressed against each other. I loved the feeling.

.We pulled away breathless.

We didn't stop. He continued kissing me . His lips were so kissable and yummy. When we pulled away again he smiled and rested his forehead against mine.

''Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?''

I shook my head. '' I love you Jeremy'' I smiled.

''I love you too Katy.'' he gave me a peck..

I hugged him and rested my head in his chest.

He kissed the top of my head.

''You're mine now'' he moved his one hand to my thigh and rubbed it slightly .

I pulled away and stared at his eyes and nodded.

He was finally mine and I was his.

This was the best day of my life.

I had everything I wanted.