Chapter 19

I stood ther in front of the mirror. Does this look good?

I'm thinking too much. I glanced at myself one moretime. A bright ping dress that hugged my curves and stood mid - thigh. It wasn't short but still. I finally agreed with myself. It looks perfect . I curled my hair and applied some make -up . Just as I was about to take my purse, the door bell rang.

I quickly fixed my clothes and hair although I knew there was nothing wrong but I'm going to see my boyfriend. I quickly took my purse and headed to the door.

''Hey.'' I greeted to a grinning Jeremy whose eyes were on my body.

I couldn't help but smile and after a while I cleared my throat. Jeremy looked up blushing .

''You look great''  he smiled pulling me closer to him and planting a kiss on my lips.

''Thank you'' I smile back.'' You look great too'' I checked his tight black jeans and white T-shirt shirt showing his packs a little.

''Lets go party!'' I giggled as he took my hand.

''Your so random sometimes.'' Jeremy rolled his eyes.

I stuck out my tongue at him before giggling again.

The car stopped in front of a club. There was loud music coming from inside and there were many bright lights.

Jeremy wrapped his arm around my wast when we entered. I got winks and stares from boys but I felt safe in Jeremy's arm.

We saw Angy and Justin kissing at a table and we made our way to them.

 ''Hey guys'' I chuckled . They both pulled away blushing.

 ''Hey '' they both said at the same time . Angy got up and hugged me.

We took a seat next to them. Jeremy still ha his arm round me.

 ''You guys wanna dance?'' Justin asked.

''Yeah sure.'' I smiled.

Justin led Angy to he dance floor while Jeremy led me.

We started moving to the rhythm .After dancing for a couple of songs I got tired.

''Lets go sit for a while.'' I shouted at Jeremy. He could barely hear me over the music.

He nodded and we both went and sat.

''Want anything babe?'' he gave me one of his sexy smiles.

''Nope, not now.'' I smiled back. He leaned and started kissing me. I quickly gave in and kissed him back passionately. My hands traveled in his hair and I let out soft moans when he bit my lip.

We finallly pulled away breathless .He wrapped his arm around me again as I rested my head onhis chest.

''The guys look jealous .'' he whispered in my ear , brushing his lips softly on my ear.

''I turned to face him and gave him a kiss.

''I'm going to the bathroom.I'll be back in two minutes.'' I smiled.

''Be safe'' he winked.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.

I got in and fixed my make up, adding a layer of lip gloss.

I smiled at myself and made my way towards our table. Jeremy was sitting there playing with his phone. He looked so cute. God! I'm so lucky to have him.

I suddenly bumped into someone's chest. I looked up to see Ryan smirking down at me.Oh no 1! Not him. Why did he have to be her?

''Hey sexy.'' he winked.