Chapter 22

"Chris is here!" Jeremy said knocking on my bathroom door.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror."Paris,here I come" I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Students ,please stand in line so that we can enter." The students all stood in line and we enterened the plane.

The flight was not that easy but it wasn't that tiring. We alll grabbed our luggages and we rode our 3 huge tour buses to the bulding we were staying in.

"Students listen up!"Our English teacher shouted for our attention.

"Now, welcome to Paris. I hope you all love this building. Now, I'm going to give out some papers. You can search through them and find your roommate and the room you're staying in. You already know who you roommates are but there may be some chnages. "He said giving out the papers.

"There are also the rules on the paper. You better obey them . First of all , today we are not going out . You are all going to unpack your stuff and settle in. You can't leave the building without my permission.I repeat, you cannot leave the building without my permission" he looked at the group of trouble makers who all looked like they couldn't care less."That doesn't mean you cannot visit each other. But you all have to be back in your rooms by midnight.Understood?" he raised a brow.

We all nodded."You can head to your rooms"he clapped his hands.

I took Angy's hand and we searched for our room. '205'

"There"Angy pointed.

We headed to our room. Angy unlocked the door.

"Looks like we're lucky"A fimiliar voice whispered in my ear.

Jeremy.

I smiled although he couldn't see."Why so?"I whispered back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Justin's and my room is opposite to yours"he whispered back.

I turned around to face him.

"Well we are lucky "I smiled.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks."No PDA in the hall, we can't kiss"he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and hit his chest."Angy and I will visit when we finish unpacking."

"Ökay, but don't take too long"he winked letting go of me and heading to his room.

"You're so cute together" Angy smiled.

"Thank you,so are you amd Justin" I smiled back.

"I know " she said. I slappee her arm playfully and she hugged me.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too. We're gonna have the best time ever."I jumped a little.

"The best" she shouted in my ear.

I giggled and pulled away.

If only I knew.......

---------------------------------------------------------------

Afyer unpacking for four hours , I changed into a light blue summer dress which reached mid thigh with matching blue flats and tied my hair into a high pony tail. 

Angy wore a similar dress but it was a yellow one .

We both knocked a few.times.

A shritless Justin opened the door followed by my sexy,again shirtless boyfriend.