Chapter 3

''So Katy , the students from our class wanna play truth or dare.Wanna ,Join?''Angy said with a convincing look on her face,

I couldn't say no to that.''Ok ,I guess it will be fun.''I grinned.

So we went to the cafeteria where the students were sitting. I saw Jeremy sittng there, I didn't want to play,but Angy begged .I didn't have a choice but to play.

I took a seat. A girl asked me ''Truth or dare?''. I decided to take a dare.''Dare''I smiled.

''Well kiss Jeremy,but not on the cheeek''she winked.

I was like what ?ARE U KIDDING ME?

''Come on kiss me said Jeremy''With a nice smile.

It seemed like Jeremy wanted to kiss me although we always fight or maybe he was trying to look cool in front of his friends.

For a second, I kept silent...everyone paused...i didn't know what to say or to do..everyone was looking at me with that creepy look as if i had commited a crime..Then,someone there yelled ''Come on kiss him...don't be such a Diva''.I thought to myself  what the fuck! What did i put myself into!I've caused such a problem!

So had no other choice but to kiss him and get over this...and so we went and stood in front of each other. I put my hand on his neck and he put his one hand on my back and the other on my waist,we started kissing.His lips tasted like fresh juicy strawberries..ahhh they were perfect... It was a moment i couldn't forget .Oh gushhhhh he was brilliant at kissing.I didn't mind kissing him for a long time...but then i remembered i hated him...so I stopped and returned to my place.When I was pulling my lips from his i felt he didn't want to stop too he wanted more cause he enjoyed it..But we had no other choice...I saw him staring at me with those sexy smoking hot eyes and  so I looked back at him and tried to give him a sexy smile too also a vicious smile.

So the recess ended and I went to my locker until someoene closed it and leaned against it.I looked up it was Jeremy .''Wanna hang out sometime sexy?''He smiled .

''Just save ur sexiness to some other girl who cares...not interested jerky''I smiled as much as i could.

''Yo yo cool down baby,just one date won't hurt you''He winked.

''Yeah jerky maybe in your dreams...where I'll be wearing like a princess and give you a delicious poisonous kiss and get rid of you''I smiled viciously and just walked away.I didn't want to spend 1 more minute with him.

I thought to myself what the hack?like i have been fighting with him all my life.But then i remembered our kiss and thought that wasn't so bad.However, I had to hang out with that hot boy''JOHN''.He was new in school so with that excuse i tried to help him find his classe.Wow i was brilliant in finding a way to talk to him.HAH.'

Hey guys if u want me to update plz comment it gets so interesting believe me.