Chapter 17

This couldn't get any better.

He was sitting on the couch and I had my head on his lap.

He was playing with my hair. I was only staring at him. Could you believe it? He was mine! He was officially my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend.

He  smiled when he caught me staring and leaned to give me a kiss.

After kissing, I sat up next to him .

''I'm going to take you on our first date tonight'' he put his hand around  my waist.

''Oh really?'' I smiled at him.

''Yup'' he nodded and smiled back.

''Well, you better go  so I can get ready.'' I rested my head on his shoulder.

''It's  just 5 pm, we're leaving at 7'' he frowned.

''I have to get ready for my perfect first date.''   I looked up.

He pinched my cheek. ''Okay, but  I won't leave  until you give me a perfect kiss''.

I would love to do that.

I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck then kissed him.

'' I love you babe.'' He smiled when he pulled away.

''I love you more'' I smiled back.

He left after 5 minutes so that I could get ready.

I thought about what to wear . The perfect dress. The  red dress we picked out together.

I took a relaxing shower. I then went and put on my dress. I dried my hair and looked at my watch. It was already 6.

I applied   my make-up on then got back to my hair. I straightened it and then went to prepare my purse.

I put everything I needed and then went to wear my heels. I searched through them and found my Prada heals . The best to wear.

I was ready at 6:45. I looked at myself in the mirror once again. The red dress we picked out fitted prefect . My hair was long and it reached my waist. My make up was beautiful yet not too much. 

This was it. This was my first date with Jeremy. I smiled at the thought and  headed to the living room. It felt like hours waiting for the time to pass.

After 15 minutes the door bell  rang. I took a deep breath before I opened it.

''Hey'' He smiled and checked me out.

I checked him out too. He was wearing the pants and Shirt we got him too. I was really happy he did 

 ''You look beautiful babe.'' he took my hand.

I blushed and complimented him too. ''You don't look bad yourself.'' I smiled. He pulled me to him and kissed me.

''Shall we go?'' he said when he pulled away.

''We shall.'' I smiled and we walked out of my apartment.

He held my hand all along except when he opened the door for me.

''Thank you!'' I smiled when he opened my door. He gave me a peck before I got in and then he did too.

He held my hand again in the car. After sometime, we reached a four stars hotel.

It was perfect. We took a seat in the middle of the restaurant.

We talked and talked through the dinner. This was the happiest day of my life.