Chapter 9

I was happy that we were going to a party. I got a quick shower, wrapped a towel around my body and then searched my closet. I saw the blue dress my Mom had bought me. It was beautiful.

I put it on then applied some make up on. I looked at  myself in the mirror. I guess I looked good. I then fixed my hair and put on me heels. Now that was much better. I started putting my stuff in my bag when someone knocked on the door.

''Are you ready?''Austin said.

''Yup .Give me five minutes.'' I told him and continued putting my things in my bag.

The door suddenly closed. I thought they left. I quickly closed my purse and got out.

Jeremy had his back turned to me. I closed the door.

''Finally! What took yo-'' he stopped when he turned .''W-Wow you look great!''he stared at me from top to bottom.

''You really think so?''I smiled a little.

He nodded and smiled back.

''Well you don't look bad yourself''I smiled.

 ''Thanks.'' he smiled back.

 ''Well Austin is waiting downstairs so we better get going ''.he said still staring at my body.

I nodded and started walking in front of him. I felt like he wasn't moving. I turned to him and spotted him looking at my butt? I blushed a little . He smiled and I caught his hand and pulled him outside.

We were in the elevator. It was awkward and I felt him smiling. I looked at him confused.

''What?''I finally asked.

Something moved in my hand. I looked down and saw that we were holding hands. My eyes widened and I quickly removed my hand from his and slapped his shoulder.

''You enjoyed it didn't you?''I narrowed my eyes at him.

''Yes ,but I know you enjoyed it more than I did''  he winked. I rolled my eyes and the elevator door opened. We got out and walked to Austin's car. It was little and two people could barely fit in the back seat. I waved to Austin. He whistled.