Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Hey guys new chapter I hope u like it!!!!PLease vote and comment!!!!Enjoy!;)

''Katy,Please , can we talk?''John asked.

''THere's nothing to talk about '' I told him and turned to walk again.But he held my arm again and stronger.

''Please'' he repeated.

I finally nodded and gestured him to walk to the empty class beside us.

I walked in before him,he then  followed me and closed the door behind him.

I stood there waiting for him to talk.

''Look ,I'm so sorry if I hurt you,but I jst didn't think  it was a big deal.''he finally said.

''Not a big deal?So you go around kissing hundres of girls besides you're girlfriend and that's no big deal.''I sounded angry.He did'nt say anything.

''Tell me john ,was that even you're girlfriend.?''He looked away.

''No'' he said then added.''I know this is happenng fast but youre the one I like.It was just a date and a kiss but that was great and I want to be with you.''he said standing inches away from my body.

''Look i've heard this shit before and I'm not falling for it again.''I looked p at him.I couln't afford to go  through what I went last time .I don't want to get hurt  again like I was.

Then suddenly his lips was on mine.He kissed my lips .I couldn't resist it so I just opened mymouth and kissed him .This time it was diiferent .He kissed me gently .I could feel our lips dancing together.He then pushed me to the wall and continued kissing me .he put his hands on my neck and I had mine in his hair.I kissed him just as much as he kissed me ,then pictures of th past came to my mind and how I was hurt so I just pushed him away a little so that he could pull away but he didn't .I pushed him harder and that's when he puleed away.

I did it ,I let him kiss me again.''I-I-I'm out of here.I grabbed my stuff and opened the door.I got  out but I heard him call my name but I didn't bother to turn.

I was thinking about the kiss.I did it again .I let him kiss me.But it's over, I'm not a girl they can play eith.Not anymore .He had to gain my trust from the first place.I wasn't going to give him a second chance.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't see that there was a paper on the floor.I fell and I saw everybody staring at me .Some were even laughing!'Idiots.I thought to myself.

No one offered help.

Wait I take that back .I saw a hand held out for  me .I knew it was John.I looked up and Jeremy was looking at me.

I ignored it and I got up ,then  started coolecting my things.

''Ouch ''my hand was hurting since I fell on it.

''He're let me help you with that.''he offered.

''Thanks but I can do it on my own.''I said back.I don't know how but I managed to collect my things

I quickly went to the nurse.I asked him for some ice.I put some on it then someone opened the door.

''Hey'' he said. 

I looked up.Of course.Who else?

Jeremy looked at me surprised.

''Perfect'' I said in a low voice but I'm sure he heard it.

''Are you okay?''He asked concerned.wait what?

''Look who's suddenly caring''I said.He just stood there staring at me