Chapter 27

Those three words made me stop dead in my tracks.

I knew Jeremy was standing behind me a couple of steps away.

I placed the photo on the table again and slowly turned around , scared I would fall on my own legs.

My eyes met with his . His eyes were tired and it liked like he had been crying.

I bit my lip harder.

"How have you been?"he asked as his eyes examined my face.

"I've been better" I said focusing on a small dot on the floor.

"What about you?"I asked looking up again from under my lashes.

"I've been terrible "he said.

This time I raised my head completely and looked at him surprised.

"You know why?"he said .

He didn't let me continue as he spoke again.

"I hurt the one I love. I didn't trust her and that hurt her bad. I was an idiot. "he said taking a couple of steps closer. "I was mad but not at her. I just couldn't handle too see another guy holding her , let alone kissing her and so I let my madness take over me and I didn't trust her .I felt a big part of me missing when I didn't have her by my side. And you know what that made me realize?"he said. taking a final step and standing right in front of me. I raised my head more to look at him.

" I can't stop thinking about her .I can't live without her. She's a part of me that I can't let go of and there's not a single moment that I haven't stopped thinking about her."he smiled."When she's not by my side, I feel so stupid. She encourages me to do things and picks out my Polo T-shirts for me". I smiled at that part."I can't not be without you Katy.You light up my world and I can't take it anymore. I need you. I love you"he smiled.

I bit my lip when I heard those words and all my worries, everything just went away.

He leaned and whispered."I feel like such an idiot without you and I can't do this anymore. What wehad was great. It was something I don't think I will ever share with anyone else.".He continued.I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt as I kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stuck his body against mine. The familiar feeling came back to me.

We kissed like crazy people, who had nothing better to do than kiss the ones they love. We kissed about ten times . Pulling away and kissing again.

His hand hands traveled up a bit then down again. My body tingled in many parts. How I loved his touch.

His tongue battled with mine . We wanted this . We needed each other. It's like we couldn't stay apart from each other. And believe me , hearing Jeremy say those things to me made me fly in the air and my stomach to be filled with butterflies.