Chapter 5 Part 1

''Wake up ..wake up!!''I heard my best friend Angy yelling.

I suddenlhy woke up.''what?''

''Get up and get dressed for school.You're already late.''she said and got out of the room to let me change.

I got up washed my face ,brushed my teeth, wore my jeans shorts, a yellow T-shirt , a green converse and i quickly ran downstairs and ate my breakfast.

Angy had a silver 2012 convertable Bmw and she would always give me a ride to school.After 10 minutes, we got to school,and as usual everyone stood there staring at the car.

Jake was there too.As you all know , Jake was Angy's boyfriend.

''I see you in first class.''Angy smiled.

I nodded and walked to my locker.I opened my locker took my books and as soon as i closed it I saw Jeremy there .''Omg ,what the hell?!!You scared the shit out of me.!'' I was so surprised to see him and he really scared me .

He looked at me with a curious and  a little bit of angry expression on his face.''What were you doing yesterday hanging out with that new kid?''

''Yh , that new kid has a name .It's John,and its non of your business .''I stopped for a secondand looked at hima.He didn't reply.''Omg.wait a second are you jealous?''I teased him .

''Me jealous?Yh right .''then he winked at a girl.I turned and saw that it was the head cheerlleader passing by.Then, i  turned back to him.

''Then why are you even asking?''I said with an evil smile on my face.

''Because when i asked you to hang out with me,you said you had something to do.I thought it was more like a homework or something.Not a date.''

Mission accomplished .I was able to make him jealous .But yet again, why did I even want to make him jealous. ?That doesn't  mean i'm falling for him .Does it?

I shook my head and walked away .I had English.Unfortunately Jeremy was in my class.There were two open seats.I sat in one and Jeremy followed me and sat in the other seat which was next to mine.WHat a good luck !right?

As soon as I prepared my things the teacher Mr.Bob came in .''Good morning students''.

No one replied.

''Well students ,today i'm going to talk to you about the trip we're gonna have .It'going to be next week.And i have already chosen your roommates.''Everyone got excited about it.Well i hope my roommate is Angy,because there's no one in the class i know besides her and of course Jeremy.''Well Angy you are with Katy.''

I looked at her she seemed so happy but she was giving a sorry look to her boyfriend. Thank god Angy was my roommate .

''John you will be with Jeremy.''They both nodded.

When I looked at Jeremy ,he seemed disappointed.All through class I could feel him looking at me.But I never turned to him.

Second and third period finished,which meant it was lunch time. I was so hungry and couldn't wait to eat.I told Angy i would meet her in the caffeteria and there she was.

''Hey ''I smiled .

''Hey ''she smiled back and put some food in her plate ,so didi I.

Then we took a seat and started talking.''So how was your date''?she sounded curious.

''Well it was good.We did kiss''I blushed.

''HMM..but you didn't have ...did you?''

''What ?of course not.''

''Thank god .''

''What?''I sounded surprised.

''Well Jake told me that John was the bigest player in his old school.He dated tons of girls.In fact he has a girlfriend right now .''I was so surprised .

''What .!?I-I-I thought he was sweet ,No i don't think so,he can't be like that.I'm sure you're wrong''I was sure that he wouldn't do anything like that .But what if it was true?

''Well he is a player,so be careful.''she warned me.

''I don't believe you.''I disagreed.

''Well ok ,don't believe me.I guess you'll find out on your own.'she said

''Well anyways I have to go the bathroom.Be right back.''I got up and went to the bathroom.

The hallway was so quiet .But there was a couple kissing .When i was passing by them i stopped.For a minute i couldn't believe it.John was kising another girl .Angy was right.''John?''I sounded hurt.

He quickly pulled away and walked to me.''Katy this is not what you think!''

''Oh really ?You bastard .''I slapped him and ran away.How could he do that ?I quickly went back to the caffeteria.

''I'm sorry Angy'' I sounded sad.

''For what?''she was surprised.

''You were right.I just  saw john making out with a girl.''

''SEE?I told you so !''she pointed her finger at me . Then she hugged me tightly.

......Thanks again guys!!!!PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.XoXoXo