Saved

Aphmau's pov

I wish there was some way I could help him. Aaron, he doesn't need this. And on top of this, Lilith isn't get the care she needs from us. I have been thinking giving her to Zoey, but I'm just scared that she think of us as bad parents." Hey Aaron, I know this is a lot for you but I'm thinking giving Lilith to Zoey, just until we can give her the care that she needs from us again." He just nodded. Just then, Mom and Dad appeared." Oh there is no need for that for I can save this." Mom smiled proudly. " How could you possibly save this monstrous event?" I sobbed. " I know how much you love Aaron and so I would like to give you a special gift that you need right now. I want to grant you the gift that could save a lifetime. Aaron, I will give you the wish of not having cancer anymore." She smiled. I started crying. Aaron started crying too. We were so happy. Mom started healing him. A blinding light shot through our house. As the light started to fade out, he was completely healed. I couldn't  thank my mom enough. I didn't want to leave her. She had saved the one I loved most and I didn't want to let go.  I cried the most I have ever. More than ever. My dad just stood there, smiling and comforting Aaron. I loved my family so much.

And I loved Aaron just as much. Maybe a little more. ;)

Hey guys! I am thinking about ending this soon but tell me what you think. Thank yall so much and baiii!!!