Starlight

Katelyn's pov

I saw police cars outside Aph and Aaron's house. After the cars left, I ran over not even asking Kawaii~Chan. I knocked on their door, and to my surprise, Lizzie opened it." Oh hey Katelyn, um Aph and Aaron are upstairs taking care of Lillith if you want to see the." She said with a warm smile on her face. I nodded and walked upstairs, where they were." Oh Katelyn! Lemme guess, you saw the cars?" I nodded." Well,*le sigh* Laurence broke into our house and tried to kill Lillith. Luckily, me and Aaron woke up to the sound of foot steps in our house and went downstairs to investigate. That's when we saw Laurence and Aaron called the cops. Minutes later, Laurence was arrested. I guess that's when you saw the cars." She explained." THAT LITTLE BAKA!!!! IM GUNNA KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I ran out of their house and toward the guys house. I yelled at Garroth! He was confused as heck! His face was priceless! Katelyn, pull yourself together, you're here for a reason. I stormed into their house, anger all around me. Travis tried to look at my butt, but I kicked him and he fell to da ground." GARROTH HOW DARE YOU!!! WHY DID YOU LET LAURENCE KILL LILLITH?!?!?!!?!?!?!" I screamed in his face." W-Well, we didn't know..." I yelled at him some more, until, someone pulled me out of their house. I turned to see Jeffrey." What do you want?" I asked him." Why were you in THEIR house?" He replied." Laurence tried to kill Lillith. So I went over here to find out why he did it." I explained.( sorry all those travlyn shippers, I ship jefflyn so that is how dis story will go) We went to my room and talked on my bed for 1 hour.

Travis' pov ( bet you didn't see dat coming)

Jeffrey took Katelyn. I'm gunna kill him if he takes meh GURL!!!!!!!!

Aphmau's pov.

In tired. Night!

( hey guys! Sorry for not updating, I'm just lazy but new chapter! Almost 2k views! I'm at 1.7k! So close! Love y'all and thanks for being ROSSOME people and taking the time to read my book! Have a great day or night, where ever you are from and baiiiiiii!! Also, when we hit 2K, I'm thinking about doing a face reveal! What do y'all think? Should I do it? Idk but tell me. Ok now baiiiiiiii!!!!)