State Of Grace

Aphmau's pov

I couldn't sleep. I went downstairs and sat on the couch to collect my thoughts together. A few minutes later, Aaron walked downstairs. I didn't notice. A single tear fell down my face." Hey, um I can't even imagine what you are feeling after this. I knew Claire was special to you, I just didn't know how special. I'm sorry if I can't help, but just know, I'm always here if you need me. I'll be going to bed now" he said, walking up stairs." Aaron wait! I....want to talk about this. You know about Claire, but not enough." I said, and he walked over and sat on the couch with me. We talked till it was 5:00am. I told him everything.

Aaron's pov

She told me everything from her old job as a night guard to seeing Andy for the first time. I never noticed how close she was to Claire, but I never knew that Lizzie was friends with Claire. They never talked about her. I guess, it was just hard and painful to talk about her because they thought that she was dead along with Andy. No one ever talked about her or say her name. I guess, it was like when I lost Lilly and Jacob. It was hard to let go to my sister and nephew.( I know that they were married but this is my fanfic) I feel like Aphmau, but my sis will never come back. I didn't notice that I was crying. Aph was wiping my tears away." What's wrong? I never see you cry." She says, quietly and softly." I know what you are going through. I once had a sister and a nephew, but they died like Claire and Andy. Claire and Andy came back, but my family won't." I said, letting out one more single tear." I think I'm going to stay down here. You can go back to bed." I said, tired." Aaron, you should go back to bed or you will sleep all day!" She said and giggled. I really missed that giggle. I took the offer and went upstairs with Aph. We both hopped in bed again and went to sleep. I kissed her and drifted off to sleep.

This is chapter one out of the five I'm going on the plane. Hope you are enjoying my story! Have a ROSSOME day and baiiiii!