Mine

Aphmau's pov

"Surprise.....heh Jeffrey, WE SHOULD RUN!!" Katelyn said as they ran out the door to her house. I then got a text from Kawaii~Chan. { Hey Aphmau!i have moved!} she texted. I asked her why and she said that she had moved in with Reese. I squealed! Aaron heard and hugged me from behind." Ok, who's dating?" He said, smirking." Kawaiichan moved in with REESE!!!!" I screamed. He laughed and kissed me. He then walked back upstairs to make sure that Lillith didn't wake. I texted kawaii Chan and asked her if they were dating. She replied with one word: yes. I almost screamed but I kept it in and walked out side. I then let ALL of my fangirlism out and walked to the park with Celeste. I saw someone that I thought I would never see at the park EVER. Lizzie was there with KATELYN and JEFFREY?!! I walked over and said hi to them. Lizzie said that she will be home sooner than later. I nodded and walked around the park. I walked home to Aaron teaching Lillith how to talk and walk! She's gunna grow up SO fast! I smiled and Aaron saw me." Would you like help?" I asked, playfully." Oh course, I need all of the help I can get!" We both laughed. After an hour or so, we saw Lizzie walk into the house. She looked like she had seen a ghost." A-Aph, Claire and Andy are outside." She explained, out of breath. I walked outside and paused in my tracks." My eyes must be playing tricks on me." She said as Andy ran over to me." Auntie Aphmau!" He screamed. Aaron and dawn went to my side." Aph, who is this? Is this-" " yes Aaron, it's her." My eyes stared to form tears in my eyes." I t-thought you died.." I said, faking to my knees." Hi, I'm Claire and this is Andy! Who are you guys?" She asked." Well, I'm Lizzie, it's very nice to see you again!" They hugged." And you are?" She said, pointing at Aaron." I'm Aaron, Aphmau's husband." He said, lifelessly. We all walked inside and I went to go get Lillith. When I came out, Lizzie was on her phone, Aaron was making dinner, and Claire was talking with Andy." Claire, meet Lillith." I said, smiling." Omi she is sooooooo cute!!!!!!! Is she adopted?"" No, she's me and Aaron's baby and was only ours." I said smiling as Aaron walked over and put his arm around me. He kissed me on the cheek and went back to making dinner. I went and sat down on the couch with Claire.

Claire: you really love him, don't you?

Aph: yup! I can't even imagine my life without him.

Claire: I'm sorry that I left you, I should of just stayed...

Her voice trailed off and she went out the door. She took Andy and explained that she had an apartment so they left. Me, Aaron, and Lizzie all had dinner and went to bed. What a day! I kissed Lillith and me and Aaron hopped in bed. He kissed me on the forehead as I drifted to sleep.

( hey y'all, long chapter today! Hope y'all are enjoying the story and have a ROSSOME day! Baiiiiiiii!!)