Fearless

Lizzie's pov

I had one red eye, one purple eye, light blue hair, and wings." What am I?" I asked myself. I ran over to Aph's house and busted through the door. I saw Aph and Aaron sitting on the couch, watching tv." Aph. What. Am. I." I said." Lizzie.....I-i don't know. Wait are you..." She said" that's what I thought but I didn't know." I said." Are who? Aph, what do you think she is?" Aaron asked, walking over." *le sigh* I think that she is Irene's daughter." " There is no way. How did this happen or when?" Aaron asked." Katelyn passed out so I went to check on her. I closed my eyes and said some words to encourage her. Then I heard something drop and opened my eyes to see Jeffrey standing in the doorway. I ran to the bathroom and was shocked." I explained." What did you say?" Aph asked." I said ' Let the darkness fade and the brightness color your would again. Don't stand weak, fight and stay alive.' Wait....... That is the sentence." I said. I walked over to my laptop and searched up ' Irene's Daughter' and was shocked. It said ' Irene's daughters are missing and their names are Aphmau and Lizzie' I looked at Aph. She was frozen." Aph...you're my sister. And we are the daughters of Irene. But what about Claire?" I kept reading and saw this, ' Claire isn't Aphmau's sister, she was evil but turned good. No one knew what happened next. She died but made an illusion to make herself look alive.'  I was shocked. I looked at Aph. She wasn't standing. She fell, but landed in Aaron's arms. She soon woke up." Well, girls, welcome home." Said a voice behind us. I looked behind us and was shocked to see her again.

Cliffhanger again. Man I feel evil today. Can you guess who she is?!? Anyways, have a ROSSOME day and BAIII!!